Richard Pryor's last known interview.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Absolutely Off Topic

Author Thread
Acleacius
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

Richard Pryor's last known interview.

I found this while trying to track Dhruin's post about Stuff mag, giving Oblivion a 6/10.
Never hearing of the mag before I Googled it and found this interview.
I was a huge fan of Rich's/Mr Pryor and it would seem he retained his humor till the end, yay!

http://www.stuffmagazine.com/articles/index.aspx?id=1287
Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:40 am
Kamahl
King of Spam
King of Spam

aclesius werent you on gothic boards on jowood
die dunkle Seite zerstören, wir sollen
Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:52 am
Acleacius
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

Yes, hi ya, Kamahl.
Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:09 pm
Kamahl
King of Spam
King of Spam

i got pernamently banned and the english boards merched with the german and the egnglish boards are completly dead and they wont delete my acc(prolly cuz 1/3 would disappear lol and shark also left)
Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:52 pm
Acleacius
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

Well I hate to see the board die, but with the Mod they had there was no chance, sounds very similar, to my story and many others, too.
One of the worst moderaters I have ever seen, actually drove fans away, brilliant.

Yeah looks like they deleted mine, haven't been back in a long time.
I questioned the factually incorrect closing of a request for Help thread and suggested it was possibly a difference in cultures.
I was told by him I was accusing him of being a Nazi, which I and many board regulars found very offensive, obviously a very st00pid, thing for him to say.

It was certianly a ironic situation, someone who was trying to suckup had started a thread about what a great Mod he was a week before, mentioning he deserved a promotion.
Needless to say after that comment he did not get the promotion and he seemed to be ordered by Plex to actually go back and answer the orginal Help thread he wrongly closed.

Well I guess his inablity to accept resonsiblity for his statements built up as resentment towards me.
So after a few months he made up a lie that I had encouraged piracy 3 times in one thread, banned me and my post in the thread mysteriously disappeared.

Certianly helped turned me from a "Omg, Jowood is Very Cool Euro Pub, I hope they can save us from the stupid crap going on here, with the US Pubs." to "Meh, I hope Piranha Bytes and Arkane Studios get a better Pub."
Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:10 pm
Kamahl
King of Spam
King of Spam

well adam1 is still there that german kinda went he just disappered so rori or what was his name replaced him and now lacni became a mod too and damn the worst mod ever is glocknbeat he sucks ubberly i hated him from day 1 and fucked him in the head i liked doing that lol was fun then he banned me for 2 weeks cuz i pmed him saying to chill off with the im a mod you must listen to me or else
Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:55 pm
xSamhainx
Paws of Doom
Paws of Doom

This is just too freaky.

First, I think of a friend yesterday who I havent talked to in a very long time, and I get a message from him today outta the blue. For some reason, Richard Pryor suddenly popped into my head today when I was driving. I come on this board, and bada-bing....

Excuse me while I go buy a lottery ticket ='.'=
“Then away out in the woods I heard that kind of a sound that a ghost makes when it wants to tell about something that's on its mind and can't make itself understood, and so can't rest easy in its grave, and has to go about that way every night grieving.”-Mark Twain
Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:22 am
Acleacius
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

I remember adam1, he orgianlly was Mod at Arx board when the game first released, was very helpful if I recall.

I guess till he joined the Gothic board, since the other guy (definalty not a people person) was doing so poorly.

" Excuse me while I go buy a lottery ticket ='.'="

May your Tiger bed be made of $100 bills.
Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:52 am