Usergroups
Ultima I News
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Ultima

Author Thread
Stiletto
God Emperor
God Emperor

Despite EA, it looks like Peroxide is pushing ahead at a good pace. They finally announced that the Tech2Demo is going to be made available on December 23rd! I think that demo should be a realistic view of the final games qualities.

Post Wed Nov 14, 2001 6:28 pm
Jay
Fearless Paladin
Fearless Paladin

I Really hope that they manage to release this game. It always amazes me that EA behave the way they do. Can they not see how big the interest in Ultimas is? Why don't they do what Sierra did with Half Life, and support the developers? They could release a fan produced Worlds of Ultima series. RPG's seem to be selling very well nowadays, yet EA have none in development.

Wow, Stilleto, you seem to have gotten an promotion since last time I was here. Grats.
Post Sat Nov 24, 2001 11:45 am
Stiletto
God Emperor
God Emperor

I don't understand the lack of tact and consumer relations that EA seems to have, but they own every other game developer under the sun. Its hard to fight "the Man".

You get promoted if you babble enough and talk enough gibberish to get you 300 posts! Then you can pick your own picture and title to go with it. I stole this title from Dune, and the picture came from some website with a little altering. Actually the same website they got all the other pictures from. Although that was not intentional, they just have cool pics <:
Post Tue Nov 27, 2001 4:24 am