Help With Akbaa and one other thing
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
Kevin
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Help With Akbaa and one other thing

Ok ive got the sword enchented it with the Dragons egg and now i went to the place with all the ylsides and for that matter there all dead and i found Iserbius ( i guess thats right) room and got the other Akkba rock but now what? ive seen the doors but there locked and there are those little ben things in there ( sorry im not good at descriptions or stuff like that)

the other thing is...Is tehre a purpose to Lord Inuit being in the crypt is there something im supposed to do to him?

well i gotta go
Post Sat Mar 08, 2003 5:26 pm
dave9
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

put all your akbaa's on or in the five slotes you must have all five akbaa's ok the lord thingy cannot help you there as i couldn't be bothered to do it ok
cheers dave.
Post Sat Mar 08, 2003 6:30 pm
Kevin
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Help with akbaa and one other thing

Hey Dave thanks for the info but i have only found 3 rocks where are the rest do you know
i got one from iserbius' Quarters in the Ylside Bunker and the other 2 came from the first time i went to the the place with Akbaa's meteor
but i dont know where the other 2 are If you can...Please help
Post Sat Mar 08, 2003 7:02 pm
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

Stones (Spoiler)

Here are the stone locations Priest level 2 room 29, L2 room 35 and 36, one with priest at level 4, 13 after you have the ultimate weapon( the one you have I think) then level 5 room 20. Hope you have a map, but just explore and you will find them. As for Lord Intuit, if you make a potion in the Inn( may have to kill Tillie) using a leek, carrot, and dragon egg, then put it in a bottle, use it on the Chicken Lord and you click on him twice to talk to him while he is now in human form and get a really good weapon and XPs. Do this before the last battle or you miss out on the fun. Hope this helps.
Post Sat Mar 08, 2003 8:36 pm