Stuck Level8 Crypt with Helmet Help!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
Achromatic Luminary
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Rob Gary blind.

I can't remember, but Gary leaves the bank after you get either the Clear the path, Orbiplanax or Shany quest. I think it's the Orbiplanax quest, but not quite sure. At any rate, just pick lock his office and the secret button is in there above the table as previously mentioned. If Gary is there, steal the key from him (confusion works well...). Depending on when you steal the keys from Gary, you may or may not get his house key. I didn't the second time around (I think I was too eary in the order of the quests). If you don't get the key from him, cast bless and try to pick his house lock. Once you get all that done and make the key w/ Grue's putty, just use an invisibilty potion to get into the secret room. Unlock a chest while invisible and retreat before you become visible again. Then take another potion and clean it out. Rince and repeat until empty. Take a potion before you leave the secret room, or the guard will declare you a thief and attack. You just don't want them to see you enter or leave the secret room. Also, if you rob the bank when Gary isn't there, make sure no guards see you enter the bank or they'll attack as well.
Post Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:08 pm
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

Gary and Bank

I figured out the bank. I just wasn't looking in the right place in the right room. Just had to plan my move around the guard. Finished the game yesterday. I think I'll try it again with some new stats or use the cheet just for the fun of it.
Thanks for all the help.
Post Sat Feb 08, 2003 1:56 am
Mazzi
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Re: Stuck Level8 Crypt with Helmet Help!!

[quote="Andysaurus"]1.
You no need kill big bad Litches.
[b]You cast Repel Undead[/b]You put on magik helmet
You follow arrows on floor and put big bover boots exactly on arrows
Gate opens
Kill Litches later
You levitate over floor plates then gate not close ?
Fireball spell no good. Sword no good. Mugg liches with fisticuffs best.[/quote]
If you leviatate are the doors open?

I will try the run like hell and cast repel spells.
Post Mon Feb 10, 2003 12:55 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2