No one ever posts
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > World of Warcraft

Author Thread
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

No one ever posts

I have been monitering this forum for quite some time and since i last posted several days ago i have not seen one person respond although about 8 viewed my post please i dont even think that the moderator is here. this would be a great forum if more people posted and about my last post you do not only have to reply if you want to join please send me all feedback both good and negative or stop in to say hi but at least say something.
Post Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:58 pm
Korplem
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Re: No one ever posts

quote:
Originally posted by Robar the II
at least say something.

Something.

-The Prince of Nothing
Post Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:20 pm
Wolfgarou
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Nobody posts here? Damn, I thought it would be interesting to join the WoW community at RPGdot.
Post Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:04 pm
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

seriously though come on u guys need to be more active i mean imagine if we had a good comunity going on here even if it was small i mean it would benifit us all and not to mention rpg dot plus you need to take the initiative beacuse most people are shy and wont go right ahead and post on a colum or reply to something for fear that they dont know what to say but u need to step up and forget what others think of u and im guna stop now cuse i sound like a freaking shrink.
Post Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:12 pm
Wolfgarou
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Hmm, maybe RPGdot members are more interested in Gothic than games like WoW. Too bad...
Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:27 pm
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

its just dissapointing beacuse most of the forums in other sites have so many members and its so fased paced its hard to keep up with the constantly incomeing information especialy with some of the larger sites
Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:37 pm
Hexy
High Emperor
High Emperor

Honestly now, the game is in its EARLY beta phase; there isn't much to talk about.
Like, yeah, some wierd additions to WoW Beta, like the whole resting and inn thing can be discussed. But that, like most other things, are subjects to be changed.
Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:15 pm
sealight4
City Guard
City Guard

I'm waiting for the game to come out.I've never played a multi player other than trying Counterstrike once and getting PK'd to oblivion. MP Noobs have a hard time so I'm waiting. Maybe WOW will be the one to change things, doubt it.
Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:53 pm
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Wow is hopefully going to change all of that and just so u all know i will be starting an alliance guild so i encorage u to all join it. it will be called Elite Guard and it will be not a clan for elite players but more or less a clan that is were we all support each other so that means if one player is having a hard time leveling we can help him get better equipment or hunt with him, ect and we will have a blast, also if u want more info on this then please refer to my earlyer post wich i will continue to update thanks.
Post Sat Apr 17, 2004 2:47 am
Snoekie
Baron of the Court
Baron of the Court

Since I can't even apply for Beta because I live in Europe I don't have anything to contribute.
Other then this message ofcourse stating that fact
There is enough info on the web (and ofcourse on mmorpgdot) for me though.
But once the game is released I'm sure things will pick up here at the WoW forum.
Post Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:20 am
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Guys please check out my clan post if you would like to sign up for the best clan you can get into
Post Thu May 06, 2004 12:21 pm