Is it possible to reach 170 Stregth ?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
maga
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Is it possible to reach 170 Stregth ?

...to actually use that 200 damage/170 Strength AXE , in NOTR ?

also, as i'm a first poster, but a long time lurker, I would like to give credit to all the English Modmakers for NOTR ! We are not worthy !

I think Dragonroot si even more scarce than King's Sorrel in NOTR, anyone can confirm ? I've seen King's Sorrel respawning in sone merchants inventory.
Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:34 am
Borntoeat
Village Leader
Village Leader

theoreticly you can reach 200 strength by teachers ...then even more if you use bonuses: stone tablets, alchemy.... well ..then you're possibly out of LP's
Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:04 am
ncn
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Yes it's no problem. Just train strength to trainers until you reach 94 (don't want to spend more than 3 LP per 1 strength). Then use all bonuses: prayers, Tekla stews, apples, etc. Learn the language of builders and read the tables of strength you got by now. Also learn to make potions of strength and use them now. I've manage to reach around 160 - 170 at the begining of chapter 4 like this (you may use an amulet or belt of strength if you like).
It is however harder than in the original because they had remove some strength potions you can find and also dragon root is now very rare (I gather more kink's sorrels than dragon roots); also seems than the orc elites no longer drop dragon roots in the add-on (I've got none in the complete game and I've tried a lot of saves/loads just to test this). Also black goblins no longer drop goblin berries.
Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:50 am
maga
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

i checked this today:

every 8-10 levels (don't know for sure), in the inventory of herb merchants (Constantino, Sagita, etc) , the King's Sorrel and Dragonroot are respawned.
Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:04 pm
Killersan the Imp
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

I am sure that they have their respawns set by the chapter changes.
Post Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:06 am
Whailor
Most Exalted Highlord
Most Exalted Highlord

They change with chapters, or should I say, get added with chapter changes. As for STR, you can get it to 170 and even way above it.
Post Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:10 am