Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Dammit, sorry but have to ask these questions...
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
magni
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Dammit, sorry but have to ask these questions...

How the hell do you repair your weapons, tried doing it myself and also by finding a way within the black smiths shop,,, how the hell do you do this....

Also, im not big on magic and rather use torches, i originally was able to buy 20 torches from the lady vendor in the human town but now cannot find any one else that sells tirches and she has no more for sale, only ones i find are here and there on certain levels.....WERE else can torches be purchased?

thank you in advance...
Post Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:14 am
randy3099
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

torches are everywhere, most bodies have them (other than rats, spiders). there will be several places to buy them, too.

to repair anything when you find a smith, place the item on the anvil and smack it with a blacksmith's hammer, usually found nearby. BE CAREFUL. your object knowledge, i think, determines how much repair you can put on it, and if it falls short of the repairs needed, this new shorter value will now be the permanent durability of the item. if possible, wait until town where the blacksmith will repair for a fee.
Post Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:20 am
magni
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Randy!

thank you for the quick advice....
Post Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:26 am