GoldenLand Preview @ RPGCodex
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > News Comments

Author Thread
Hyrrix
Fourty-two
Fourty-two

GoldenLand Preview @ RPGCodex

Our colleages at RPG Codex posted a <a href='http://www.rpgcodex.com/content.php?id=45' target='_blank'>preview</a> of the School of Nature Magic in the cRPG GoldenLand. The article is written by the game's script writer Dmitry Glaznev and gives us a short peak into the history of this particular school of magic, along with some examples of Nature spells. Here's a snip-snap of the spell Acid Rain: <blockquote><em>Acid rain - the drops of acid rain fall over the enemies, burning their skin and armor through. This is very powerful attacking spell. Only skilled magicians can use it, nevertheless not so often. The effect of the spell is very dangerous, because it has the scaled damage, so this spell is useful against big crowd of enemies. </em></blockquote>Enviromental activists would be delighted to see that, I'm sure.
Post Sat Mar 08, 2003 7:12 pm
Ammon777
Warrior for Heaven
Warrior for Heaven

Does anyone know when this game will be released (english)? I forgot about this one during my new computer transition, thanx for reminding me !!!
Post Sat Mar 08, 2003 7:13 pm
albatross
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

This year, I read, but I also heard that the German version would be released first. I'm looking forward to this 1 too....along with Sacred and a few others coming this year. A good year for rpgs methinks.
Post Sun Mar 09, 2003 7:02 am