View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Octa
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Is that possible?

Hey.
Im a bit of a noobie in this game but im in chapter 2 or 3 i think.
How and where do i find Pablo or what his name was, the dude that stole the Eye Of Innso in the monastary, im about to retrive the "relic" things around in the map, that have been taken over by the evil. But where can i find this guy that has stolen the artifact please help me out.

Over & Out Octa^
Post Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:39 am
Angelo
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Go trough the monastery front gates. Now you are on a bridge. Jump into water to the left. Now swimm down the river. As soon as you can get out, go to the right. Then, just follow the path and dead novices bodyes.
Post Tue Mar 23, 2004 5:39 am
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

The guy that stole the Eye of Innos has been taken by the Orcs to the Isle of Irdorath, you will go there in chapter 6. You can find the Eye, if you just follow the dead novices.
Post Tue Mar 23, 2004 10:14 am
rcarter3
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Pedro apparently gave the eye of innos to some seekers who took it (as you will see when you catch up to them) to the circle of the sun to break the setting and discharge the energy in the gem so it will be dull and powerless when you get there to kick their butts and get it back. If you haven't found this site yet (circle of the sun) or don't know it by its proper name, it is located in the wooded area where Dragomir lost his cross bow (he refers to it as a stone circle in the woods I think.) Positionally it is located up north on the map past where you meet the hunter who asked you to hunt snappers with him and warns you about the black troll in the cave like area near this site.

This should be more than enough information for you to easily locate the "eye" and move on with the game
Post Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:46 am