50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Author Thread
cravenmagic
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Dance Dance Revelution Baby!!!

Mmmmwwwaaaaahahaahahahahaahahahaha!!!
Ahem, anyone play Dance Dance revelution here? Awsome game for jumping around and blasting techno and dance music (as long as you don't prefere droning yourself out with the backgroung sound of Diablo for 10 hours a day right?).
Anyway, got to stay healthy right? Well just checking to see if anyone else out there plays it. Wizards rule!!! end out.....

PS- Which is better, A necromancer or a wizard and why can't we have both?
"Just a flesh wound."
"You lier!"
"Come on ya pansy!!!"

--Monty Python; The Search For The Holy Grail
Post Fri Aug 15, 2003 10:06 pm
Ariel
Harmonious Angel
Harmonious Angel

No idea, can you tell me what exactly you are talking about? An in-game avatar? I've never really played a game like it, that is, not on a pad or so.

However, I do enjoy a simulator of DDR for the PC, called "Dance With Intensity". Maybe I'll eventually get a pad for it, could be interesting, but for now basically I only do some sort of finger dancing on the four arrow keys, but even that is absolutely fabulous with good songs, much bass and high volume.
It's a wonderful rhythm exercise, and serves just as well as dexterity and concentration training. And it's fun! Especially in multiplayer.

I'm now at the standard level. When I was trying for the first time I thought I'd never be able to beat anything higher than easy.

€: A good place to start looking for songs is DDRei.com, in case anyone is interested...
Post Fri Aug 15, 2003 11:43 pm
cravenmagic
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Dance Dance Revolution, PS2

Ok, sorry, perhaps I should have explained. DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) is a game for playstaion and has had many other games made to follow in its line (such as there was "DDR" and then there is "DDR Max" for PS2). You don't have to use the dance pad, but that is what it was made for, dancing! These games were originally in arcades in Japan bit started to come into arcades in america and then to the playstaion platform.

The game you have for your computer sounds a lot like the same thing and I'm interested in it. Why? Because my brother acctually owns the PS2 and have my computer (not to mention college starting soon). So I either buy a playstation 2 (hah! a college student can't afford much ya know!) or find a game for my computer. I heard that there was one for pc, so that might be it, reply back yo, thanks.
"Just a flesh wound."
"You lier!"
"Come on ya pansy!!!"

--Monty Python; The Search For The Holy Grail
Post Sat Aug 16, 2003 10:46 pm