i need help in the test of fire
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Matt D
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

i need help in the test of fire

ok im reallly having trouble, i heard for the one where you hav to follow the signs of innos wut u need is near the shrine near the black troll, i found nothing in the little mine looking thing a ways down the path behind it, i need a black rune, and i hav no idea wut to do for serpentes...plz help!!!
Post Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:04 am
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

The cave you are looking for is near a shrine of Innos. As you enter the valley, take the path that circles around the right side of the lake. As you pass the shrine, there will be a hollow choked with vegetation. There is a cave hidden back there. That's where you need to go.
Post Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:11 am
Armored08
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

The living rock that Serpentes is referring to is the magic golem. It can be found bihind some trees along the road alittle before you reach the bridge that the highwayman is standing at. There is only one way to defeat the Golem. You must get the sacred hammer and strike the golem with it. It should only take one hit and its dead. The novice gaurding the hammer can either be knocked down or put to sleep with a sleep spell to stop him from trying to prevent you from taking the hammer.
Post Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:53 am
Matt D
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

ah thank oyu ill get those done but where is a blank rune for the fire arrow rune
Post Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:36 pm
Gotit
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

...get those done to get what you want! I search a long time before giving up... Not a nice idea, guys on design got lazy on this.
Post Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:03 pm
Lantra
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

ok you know where the path branches out to where the black troll goes if you face the shrine of innos you go right and there will be alot of thick vegation, keep bumping around the cliff wall in that thick area of trees and grassy stuff till you go through a lot of foilage (hard to see unless your right up close to it) into a cave and go right then you talk to one of your rivals
hope that helps
Post Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:07 pm