Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Great weapons! Selling?? Strength??? Enchanting??
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

Great weapons! Selling?? Strength??? Enchanting??

I have some crates in Balmora I use to store items in. The problem is they are all full! I have over 100 ebony weapons and different types of armers worth over 4,000 gold. The only reason I am saving them is in hopes of finding a vendor that I can sell them to. Does anyone know a vendor with more than 4,000 gold on him?? I need one that can buy weapons and armer. I have items worth over 60,000 gold. Where can I sell them?

My strength is maxed out at 500. I am a Nord. I use Medium armer and the longsword as my weapon. How do I increase my strength limit permanantly? I have a belt which temporarily increases my strength limit up to 95lbs. Is it possible to increase my strength permanantly? After I complete a certain quest maybe? Is there a spell that I can enchant onto my armer that will make it so that the weight doesn't count against me??

How high should my intelligence be before I can successfully enchant items with a 0/20 enchantment value? ...If the charge is 300.
Post Sat Sep 14, 2002 2:06 am
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

The Creeper in Caldeara (an Orc noble's house) has 5k on him.
Post Sat Sep 14, 2002 3:30 am
cfmdobbie
High Emperor
High Emperor

Some Answers

quote:
Originally posted by SirDiety
I have items worth over 60,000 gold. Where can I sell them?

Other than creating/downloading a plugin that gives merchants loadsamoney, there's a process you can go through:

To sell higher-valued items than 5K, sell the Creeper an item worth 5K or so and wait for his cash to regenerate. Now buy the item back - the Creeper now has 10K. Sell an item worth 10K. Wait for the money to regenerate, and buy the item back - now the Creeper has 15K...

You can keep going like this as long as you like to sell any value item. It's a lot of hassle and takes a long time, and I really wouldn't bother if I were you - once you've got 100K or so in the bank there's really very little need for money, except for enchanting items. Which brings us to:

quote:
Originally posted by SirDiety
Is there a spell that I can enchant onto my armer that will make it so that the weight doesn't count against me??

If you enchant an item with one of the most valuable souls (Ascended Sleepers/Golden Saints), you get the option of making the effect constant. Try a constant effect Fortify Strength (or Feather?).
Post Sat Sep 14, 2002 11:59 am