Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
OLD CAMP BUG, nothing to do?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread

so it's like this.. I joined the old camp, became a shadow, and after doing different quests, became a guard. Now i'm lvl 20, and I'm still the same old shitty guard that I was in the first place.. I haven't even gotten the better armor.. I'm in chapter 2, and the thing that's weird is that I did some quests for the sect camp and gave them the eggs and the things to "rejuvenate" the sleeper, and now that it failed, they set off for the skeleton head. when I go there, i cant open the door or do anything else.. weird.. And I did this all while as a OLD CAMP GUARD.. Is there any quests for a new guard anymore? i did one for raven.. Or i think i did..
Post Wed Jan 02, 2002 7:40 pm

Llama
High Emperor
High Emperor

Well you have to kinda talk to people to find out who gives you new armor...

His name is Stone, he'll sell you the Guards Armor (one better than the light armor you get when you first join).

Then when you're at the Orc Cemetary (the "skill" place) you should notice a wench to your left when facing the enterance, use the wench to open the gate...
Post Wed Jan 02, 2002 8:08 pm
Fez
Fearless Paladin
Fearless Paladin

"Using a wench"? You sexist pig!
Post Wed Jan 02, 2002 8:15 pm
Zxzz
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

K... hold on, I am around level 20 and a fire mage and I think I am stuck in the same place. Although it sounds like I need to go check on the sleeper (Gave all the stuff and they were still just sitting kneeling around), I will probably need to go to the "skills" place, where is that again?
Post Wed Jan 02, 2002 8:18 pm