Hello,Warm Bloods
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Ral-Jiktar
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Hello,Warm Bloods

Hi, I just got ot these forums and are hoping to meat some interesting people. anyway I am a Morrowind player, or more riter, I have my own site at http://furgy0.tripod.com. Its abaout my character in Morrowind, it has a huge plug-in, over 20 quests, 30+ new NPCs, new weapons and armor. and one the site it has a walop of info about Ral-Jiktar An Argonian Knight. It also has some info About Argonians And there culture (Im curently working on a new section about Argonians) I hope i meat all of you, well bye.

www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/ral-jiktar
Post Fri Aug 16, 2002 4:36 am
Remus
Overgrown Cat
Overgrown Cat

Cool, do you have other mods/plug-ins available?.

As for your Argonian mod, i haven't try it yet. I don't think i ever saw your plug-ins on Morrowind Summit or Morrowindfiles. You only put that mod on your website?.
Post Fri Aug 16, 2002 8:48 am
Ral-Jiktar
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

quote:
Originally posted by goofy goldfish
Cool, do you have other mods/plug-ins available?.

As for your Argonian mod, i haven't try it yet. I don't think i ever saw your plug-ins on Morrowind Summit or Morrowindfiles. You only put that mod on your website?.

I dont post my mod on other sites yet since the mod is so big, places will only accept 400KB mods, mine is 800KB, but I may post it, thanks for the idea il try to..

Post Fri Aug 16, 2002 5:43 pm
Rawis
Gorthaur
Gorthaur

Your site does not work that well, you can't direct link from tripod, so we only see "image hosted by tripod"... Pretty disturbing. I also tried to download the Caldera mod, but the link was broken.
Post Fri Aug 16, 2002 6:40 pm
FlipMoeJack
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Hey, all you have to do is copy and paste the link from her message and then open up a new internet explorer window and paste it in there. it should work then. I myself have tried this and am impressed with Ral-Jiktar site because orf its content. Nice background for your character.
Post Fri Aug 16, 2002 7:13 pm
Vorador
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

It impresses me greatly to see people making these mods. I am not able to do them myself, but to anyone else who can, i salute you. @good job on YOUR mod, Ral.

Vorador

Noble? Do I look like a noble knight to you?

=Member of the Alliance of Middle-Earth, the Nonflamers' Guild, the Sixth House, the RPGDot Warriors, and Digger of the RPGDot Shadows=
Post Fri Aug 16, 2002 8:09 pm
Ral-Jiktar
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

why I started

Its intersting, the site used to be very small.
and I alwais had a fasination with Reptiles, there one of the only speacies where the female seeks a mate, compared to other animals, plus I have studied reptiles alot, many other games have lizard men races, but the mostly have human bodyesand lizard heads. in heros 3they have a breast, so they cant be reptile. more like scaled humans.
Elder scrolls have the mostwell planed lizard race ever, they dont have brasts nor mammal sexual organs, they actualy look like reptiles but the best thing is how they divided the sexs, all male Argonians have a huge red crest on there neck. all real life reptile males (only the ones with legs) have a red or blue, they use it t attrack a female or scare off an enemy, and females do not have one, or a realy small one. plus many a sites say they haveinformaton about Argonians, thy do but its little. all e info I have collected comes from many sites, and im not content with simple discriptions, all the info has to be there. Bethaseda did a great work making the races, they all have distinctive attributs and personality. for exaple Argonians a very primitive, clothing and tents where not wildly used, they also dont have certain personal stuff, Like revenge, Argonians to have A grudge against nobody they treat every body equaly, Argonin or other, they dont have anger nor hate, but they will protect themselves, but they wont sterio type races. And that is what I want people found on sites and put it togheter, it is true they are mysterios and not much is known but I will crack that topic open.

so I wont setle for a small site with mods and pictures, but lots of info and and good resorces.

any way im making a new section about Argonian culture, it should be up in about 6 hours.

Post Fri Aug 16, 2002 8:52 pm
Mephisto
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

Your site is mentioned on www.morrowind.nl now:D
Post Fri Aug 16, 2002 9:48 pm
Ral-Jiktar
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I know like every day (I update the site A minimum of 2 times a week) and my counter whent up by 100 visitors, so i check the counter stats and thinking of seeing it came from this forum, no it came from a Morrowind site in dutch, I looked for 30 minuts for a translator, and it does say good things.
to be honest I just started this site to take a load off Aldriens chalice, since Ral-Jiktar has lots of content, and now its like big and is getting visitors by the truck.
antway I gess i wont leave it to die now.

Post Fri Aug 16, 2002 10:05 pm
The Omen
High Emperor
High Emperor

Welcome to the forums!
Post Sat Aug 17, 2002 6:59 pm
ryley
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Well you've come to the right place. Alot of people here are helpful and give good inputs.
Post Sun Aug 18, 2002 5:58 am
Provis
High Emperor
High Emperor

Welcome, have a fishy stick.... err wait nevermind.

There are some good people here, and some not so good people. jk everyone here is cool.

Blah Blah Blah, I'm having a timewarp tonight. Fishy Sticks were given to all the new comers of Morrowind's official forums last year, though I never actually got one.

"Yea, so what I didn't like Planescape: Torment, what are you gonna do about it?" - Provis
Post Sun Aug 18, 2002 6:39 am
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

quote:
Originally posted by Provis
Blah Blah Blah, I'm having a timewarp tonight. Fishy Sticks were given to all the new comers of Morrowind's official forums last year

None of that hazing trash here!
Post Sun Aug 18, 2002 4:44 pm
The Omen
High Emperor
High Emperor

Post Sun Aug 18, 2002 5:03 pm
Spawnster
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

hi, welcome to the forum.

i'm checking out yr site. it's mighty impressive. however i'm not sure why all the images is censored with the 'IMAGE HOSTED BY TRIPOD' image instead of the ones u posted. any ideas?
Post Wed Aug 21, 2002 4:26 am

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next