Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
knew any easter egg? add to the list here! (SPOILERS)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Spawnster
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

the 'easter egg' at the vivec foreign quarter is a dud. the easter egg is from a plug-in, not the orginal game. read about it somewhere, just can't remember where.
Post Tue Aug 20, 2002 7:00 am
Remus
Overgrown Cat
Overgrown Cat

From plugins?, heh that explain why many people can't find it.
Post Tue Aug 20, 2002 6:10 pm
Spawnster
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

yup, read it in Morrowind Summit [www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind][/url]
Post Mon Aug 26, 2002 7:15 am
Remus
Overgrown Cat
Overgrown Cat

Special items

1)Pilgrim's Latern

If i remember correctly all laterns or candles only last for certain period when you carry them. The exception is this Pilgrim's Latern. Location = on an island directly north of Ashalmawia ruin or near fishing village Khuul.

2)Daedric darts (value: 4000) & Daedric Mace (v: 24,000)

Inside Ashalmawia shrine, Sunken Vaults. Before going down to sunken vaults (with a hostile wizard waiting you), check up left side ruined platform with two chests (it's quite hidden from view, use levitation). Also some random items inside chest on right platform.
Post Mon Aug 26, 2002 4:23 pm
The BortiiS
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Okay, here's a hint or two.

Okay:

1.) You get a quest to go there at one point, from the Urshilaku Camp, however, if you travel south-south-east from that camp you'll happen upon a cave, I believe it's called "The Astral Tomb" or something like that.
Apparently, it's some ancient burial ground or something.

Anyways, go into it, and it's big. At one point, you'll come to a very large chamber with a big, large, fat tower of rock spiring up almost to the ceiling of the cavern chamber. There are thin, ramp-like walkways around this tower of rock, some going to doors to other chambers. This tower of rock is decorated with small crouched-mummy statues or something, with some green glow, and each mummy (about 90% of them) each has an item.
You will need levitate to reach some.
BUT, the "secret" is that if you levitate to the very top of the cavern, you'll see a small indentation in the wall of the cavern, a small ledge, a bit fuzzy now that I recall but I think there is one of those mummy-statues there.
IN ANY CASE, it's hidden and very shadowy.
There's some powerful stuff up there, or at least when I levitated up and over to it, I found some really powerful wizard staff.
YEAH, so check this out. And the only way to get up to it is with levitate.

2.) Just a tip, but Valenvaryon (which is not far to the east of the Urshilaku Camp, is pratically an ORC CITY, almost everyone there is Orc, Orc huts and homes = ORC ARMOR! Just find some poor Orc chap mulling in his house and bump him off for his suit of armor. Or heck, you can probably find it just laying around! Yeah, so if you want Orc stuff, just go up there and get it.

3.) In Sadrith Mora, in the Telvanni Council structure, if you go way down to the chamber where that Hluela chick is, in the water to your left (if you are standing right in front of her and facing her and her small camp) there should be some item in the water, I think a magical axe, not sure. I know there was something in the water though, if I recall.

4). In Tel Naga, way up the top inside the wizard tower, actually, in the guard's barracks along the way up, you'll find in the chests near the bunks a bunch of cool amulets, Hluela Amulet or something like that. TAKE THEM, they allow for considerably high enchantment points, or rather, some of the highest I've yet seen in the game.

5.) Anyways, way up in Tel Naga, at the very top inside, there are a couple of locked doors. If you are a good thief, and when the guard on patrol up there isn't looking, you can pick the locks and get in, in one you'll find a room full of nice stuff. The other room has some guy who is apparently some kind of assassin hiding out up there!
I don't know who this guy is, he's just camping out with like a bedroll and a candle and had some unique name or something. He didn't really say much, but I found it really odd to find him there. I wonder if there is a way to activate a quest with him or find why he seems to be camping out up there. Not much of a secret, but I found it strange.
Post Thu Aug 29, 2002 4:33 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2