Ordinators, High Ordinators and their armor
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

Ordinators, High Ordinators and their armor

I killed missing high ordinator (quest for Almaxia - spelling?). I take his armor and it is best armor I met so far (I have only better helm and gauntlets). It is very impressiv and very nice.
I made several more quest in Mournhold without problem with high ordinators. But then I returned back into main land and Ordinators attack me everytime they see me.
Is there way how to stop this (I really do not want to kill them all :]).
Post Tue Jul 01, 2003 5:58 pm
Remus
Overgrown Cat
Overgrown Cat

IIRC, that one is pretty nasty bug (or intented that way). Aside from reloading previous save, is to find a way to disable the hostile attitude through a special fan fix/patch which i don't remember where you can get it. Maybe there's other workaround.

"We'll watching you, scum."
Never piss off an Ordinators, period.
Post Tue Jul 01, 2003 8:18 pm
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

So joining Temple and going higher and higher in its ranks will not help?
Post Tue Jul 01, 2003 9:15 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Didn't help me in Morrowind; they always attacked me on sight until I decided to reload and put all of my sets of Indoril armor on display instead of wearing them. They are strewn across my different houses' window sills and night tables . Besides, I like both my Imperial and Daedric stuff better, anyway. I even decided to leave one especially good helmet (300 armor plus two stat-boosting boons) at one of my homes to wear the prettier, if weaker, Daedric Face of Whatever (forgot the name) instead.
Post Tue Jul 01, 2003 10:36 pm
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

Well I really like the shoulders pieces of high ordinators armors. I am looking like four handed :].
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 5:53 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Hm, okay... not quite on topic, but for your enjoyment here is a mini-series of pictures showing my two MW characters' respective careers in terms of armor/dress code...

My main character is Iacintha Centruroides. With her, I played through the MW and Tribunal main quests. She started out as a fighter/diplomat as befitting an Imperial; when all the fighting and diplomacy had been done, she decided to join the mages' guild... from sheer boredom.

1) This picture was taken during one of the earlier stages of Iacintha's career. Notice the background furniture, plus both protagonists seem to be a little, uh, flustered (I guess they hadn't expected a photographer to turn up just then). Looks as if there was more than one way to rise through the ranks. At least in the Legion.
Phooey, Iacintha!
2) Iacintha as she is now - a level 46 killing/smoothtalking/sorcery machine, a person who left all the really good weaponry and armor at home because she 'wants those cute Dremora to stand at least a little chance'. Besides, the pretty armor still looks better than the good armor, at least in her opinion.
Modern-day Iacintha

Gunther the Barbarian was another attempt at having fun - he shirked the main quest and went off romping across the countryside instead. The unsuspecting Nord had never been afraid of entering badly-lit caves and dens in search of worthy opponents. Little had he known that they weren't afraid of meeting him, either...

1) Gunther before the embarrassing incident which was to change his life:
Gunther before...
2) Gunther after the embarrassing incident which was to change his life:
...and after.
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:16 pm
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

You are surely somewhat designer or "clothes designer" .
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:41 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Ah, sure . Thank you, sir!

Guess why one of my favorite games is DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball? Right, 300+ different (!) swimsuits. And right now I'm replaying Daggerfall with Gunther's Nord predecessor (who was also named Gunther). Guess what, he owned a measly 100 € (or whatever the currency in DF is - Septims?) and started to shop for clothes right away!
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:52 pm