Predator
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

No,

1- I put Nalbur in the bars
2- Didn't put Rengaru in the bars
3-Killed Attila and get the key
4- Now I'm the member of thieves guild
5- I ask Jesper in chapter 3 or chapter 2 he give me the key without any problem.
Post Sun Jul 13, 2003 12:47 pm
Predator
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Look at this thread for bandit's location , its the same cave :

http://www.rpgdot.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=32755
Post Sun Jul 13, 2003 12:51 pm
Sith Demon
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

jedi leave by the OTHER exit, not the one you come into town with. go right, follow the path, on your left there will be stairs in the side of the hill, go up, theres a sign post, to the right is akils farm. to the left along the path is a cave in which the bandits are. remember to take the weird looking fish.

I'm stuck too I didn't turn any one in and I'm done dealing with nagur and kadhif. when/how will attila show up?
Post Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:20 pm
Sith Demon
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

IN da thevies!!!! I'll be glad to help anyone get in, since I used every ones information to get in with out harming any theives. and I'm in the militia in chapter 2
Post Sun Jul 13, 2003 6:37 pm
TC
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I'm just finished with the fish business...

Didn't turn the guy in, done the package-job for the guy sitting in the pub, i just don't seem to be able to talk to the Bartender (Kardiff or whatever he is called) im stuck...

I gave the note back to the fishy-guy was that the problem? is there still a way to get in the guild? Another question, where can i find Jesper?
Post Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:23 am
jediphx
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I gave the fish to the fish guy but told him I would report him. I then went and told lord andre and he jailed him. I then talked to the bartender and he told me where to meet attilis who I killed and got his key to the sewers and the guild. They hated attilis so they are still offering me to join them. all is well
Post Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:02 am
darth
Village Leader
Village Leader

if you help all 3 of them then you get free training from the thieves.

Cassia: Teaches dexterity (90 max) and pickpocket (both free)
Jasper: Sneak (free) and gives you picklock master quest
Ramirez still charges for lockpicking skill but you can get theat for free from Thorben if you give him Lehmar's book.

To get in the favor of the thieves you have to:
1) let go Ragnaru and tell him to "Get lost"
2) Give the fishguy the note and make a deal with him
3) Give Beltram's package to Nagur and collect your cash
4) Don't tell Andre anything about the guild

If you do all of the first 3 you get free stuff and Attile will come to invite you (speak to Kardiff after you have done everything). If you jail anyone of them Attile will come to kill you and you still get the key but they charge you for teaching. you must complete all 3 quests before you speak to Kardiff.

If you tell Andre about the guild he sends in the militia and kills them all. And you get nothing from them (i.e no quests or learning stuff) but you can still take Jasper's key that way.

The important thing is to trigger the quest properly and tell them what you plan to do, i.e if you are letting Ragnaru go, select "Get Lost" if you are putting him behind bars, then select that instead.

After the Sextant quest given by ramirez it is quite safe to kill them all yourself and then go tell Andre about it, you get some cash + Exp.

You can easily grab the Sextant if you have sneak from the rock dragon in chapter 2. But you'd have to clear a path through lizardmen and some golems.

I hope this helps and is somewhat clear.

If you just want the +15 strength amulet there is another one in the game, in chapter 2 in the oldworld, go to the swamp dragon's den where the swamp sharks are. Kill them and somewhere there there is a skeleton with a rusty axe and a +15 str amulet. He's by one of the trees.

While I'm on the subject of amulets and stuff there is a +10 dex ring near Xarda's old tower by some trees near the path where the fire lizards are. Again its near a skeleton. (Go west from his tower entrance)
Post Mon Jul 14, 2003 5:33 am
Predator
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Good work darth !

For Bandits :

http://forum.jowood.de/attachment.php?s=&postid=231312

http://forum.jowood.de/attachment.php?s=&postid=298077
http://forum.jowood.de/attachment.php?s=&postid=298078
Post Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:01 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2