guilds
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 3 General

Author Thread
Mihail
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

guilds

it would be nice if thei show d us the armours of diferent guilds at least the colours . i uderstend that there shoud be like 5 guilds
Post Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:15 pm
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

6, and it's more like "professions". Gladiator and some other stuff. Sem knows the full list, so maybe he'll bother posting it here as I'm too lazy to check the threads for it.
Post Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:20 pm
Paul999999
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

I wanna see what the main character looks like i wonder if there making him look the same as possible using the new engine or making him look different.

I wanna see the main character they shouldnt show all the armors that would spoil a big part of the game maybe just the lesser ones and thats it.

For a job im gonna be a gladiator but if the game is retardly impossible like gothic 2 then prolly end up dying in one hit every round
Post Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:43 pm
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

quote:
Originally posted by Maylander
6, and it's more like "professions". Gladiator and some other stuff. Sem knows the full list, so maybe he'll bother posting it here as I'm too lazy to check the threads for it.

I'll get you for that.

There will be six different groups and six different professions. Professions are jobs, like gladiator, smith and hunter (the other three aren't known yet). These jobs are not tight to the story in any way, so you can decide for yourself whether or not you want to become one of them.

Besides the professions you have six groups, in Gothic 1 and 2 we know them as guilds, they have changed a lot. There will be Orc Hunters, The King's troops and more. You don't have to join a guild like you did in G1 and G2, but your actions will determine whether or not they will like you.

What now comes is pure speculation:
I think you'll be able to get armors from the six groups for sure, it's like the guild armors in the previous games. I don't if their will be special armors for the professions, but I sure hope so.

The main character will probably be shown when the game is almost finished. First of all they need to very careful with the hero's looks, so it will take quite some time before PB is satisfied with the hero, and second everybody wants to see it so they keep us waiting no matter what.

quote:
Originally posted by Paul999999
For a job im gonna be a gladiator but if the game is retardly impossible like gothic 2 then prolly end up dying in one hit every round

You will be able to set different difficulty levels.
Post Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:51 pm
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

Thanks. I knew I could rely on you, hehe.
Post Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:55 pm