Usergroups
What to do, what to do!! Help!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
X-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Unknown Destiny

But id on't have time to do drink i potion, i am in a middle of a fight and yes he uses his hands(the enemy), i checked if there is another men beside him adn found no one, so i attacked and found 4 men attacking me, another thing, am i ready for that mission, i am level 0 and my armor rating is 12 and have the heavy war hammer with a skill of 40 in it and a str. of 50, am i ready for the bloodbath mission???
Post Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:53 pm
cfmdobbie
High Emperor
High Emperor

Oh, there's always time to quaff a potion!

Those stats are pretty good for a first-level character, but I tend to find that mission a lot easier after a couple of levels. Might be worth leaving the Camorra Tong to their own business for now, and coming back after you're a little more experienced.
Post Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:38 pm
X-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Unknown Destiny

How can you manage to take a potion, until you click right click and go to the misc menu and choose a potion and drag it and drink it you will be killed, so plz. is there any shortcut???
Post Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:04 pm
cfmdobbie
High Emperor
High Emperor

Ah, but time stands still while you're in the menu system. Right click and you have all the time in the world to quaff a potion, before right-clicking again to get back into the fray.
Post Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:16 pm
X-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Unknown Destiny

Ahh, after all of this, i must say to you that i didn't like this game and i tried it 6 times, but each time hated it more, but when i saw all these members in it, i thought that it maybe a good game, so i tried it and this time i started to love it, so congrats. me.
@topic: i went to these runes and get into that dood, i kept walking killing some guys, at last i reached a door with a lock level of 32, what can i do for it, i have a pick lock, but it tells me that it's complicated, so help???
Post Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:04 pm
cfmdobbie
High Emperor
High Emperor

Ignore the door - you'll get a little help with it later on. For now, concentrate on getting the item you're after and getting back to town.
Post Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:51 pm
X-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Unknown Destiny

(Where is the congrats.???)
I thought that this cube is in it, i can't find it anywhere, is it the dwemer thing, which has a value of 100 and weight of 50, another thing, these things are expensive, the problem is i can't get them all, and the dwemer coins, are these takex as the gold, or he will tell that he don't take that item, there is a potion which donates your intell and will power, making the str. a lot higher, is it Mazt???
Post Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:21 am
blade81
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

i found the best way to sell high priced items in morrowind, is to creeper, but in order for him to be able to buy your high priced items you need to kill at least 5 ordinators, you must taunt them and not just attack them, and whatever you do dont put on their armor or all ordinators will attack you for ever.... but once you have enough armor till you can barely carry it, repair it all since creeper will only give you full priced if the armor is undamanged, which is convienant becuse there is an amrorer next door, but sell the armor piece by piece, of course you have to wait 24 hours in between each 5k sell but unlike what someone said you dont have to sleep in a bed you can just stand there and sleep for 24 hours and it works, but i have sold the creeper 5 sets of ordinator armor plus several other very very very high priced items, like 100k and 60k and 80k items over and over... hope that helps some
Post Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:02 pm
Kamahl
King of Spam
King of Spam

dont bother with that just go to the editor and just give the crepeer 500k and your prob is gone
die dunkle Seite zerstören, wir sollen
Post Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:48 pm
blade81
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

i was referring to if you played xbox version, you cant just use the editor
Post Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:56 pm
Kamahl
King of Spam
King of Spam

blade check your pms
die dunkle Seite zerstören, wir sollen