Members
Usergroups
ACK! Sold skull from 2nd Blade Quest
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
shumal

ACK! Sold skull from 2nd Blade Quest

I think I did a major boo-boo. I got the skull from the 2nd Blade Quest a long time before I actually needed it (traveling by foot to Balmora as a level 1 guy). I noticed no vendor would really buy it except one (can't remember which one) so I sold it.

Obviously now I need it. I went back to the tomb and it's not there. I tried the vendor who I thought I sold it to and it's not there either.

Do you guys have any suggestions or do I have to start over?
Post Tue May 07, 2002 2:32 am

I'm pretty sure the original vendor will still have it - are you sure that you've returned to the right one?
Post Tue May 07, 2002 2:41 am

Worst comes to worst just use th Editor to place a new skull in a location you know of.
Post Tue May 07, 2002 5:31 am

Worst comes to worst just use th Editor to place a new skull in a location you know of.
Post Tue May 07, 2002 5:31 am

Faine

Same

I did the EXACT same thing. After spending 3 hours looking for the vendor I sold it to, I just loaded up the editor, found the item and droped one on the ground in Balmora in front on the Silt Strider ramp. Loaded the game with the plugin active, picked it up and went on my way. Sure it's cheesy but I REALLY didn't feel like wasting any more time trying to find where I sold it.
Post Tue May 07, 2002 2:44 pm