The Blessing of the Gods
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Istvan
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

The Blessing of the Gods

It's not really a problem, but rather quite annoying thing. I got this mission to become blessed by two preasts, but anyway i got work even without fulfilling that mission (did accomplish all others). And now that mission still stands there even tho i cant make it. Why didn't it go to 'failed missions' list?
Post Sat Jul 05, 2003 3:57 pm
Uriziel
Grand Mage
Grand Mage

The quest is pretty simple. Just talk to Vatras and Goran(think that's his name) and ask them to bless you. Vastras is at the temple steps running his piehole, and the other is next to the gate in the market......all in Khorinis. You really should donate to these guys when ya can

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.
Post Sat Jul 05, 2003 4:06 pm
Istvan
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Let me rephrase that: i DID accomplish that mission, BUT i already had a job when i did it. My problem is, that this mission is still on the list with missions 'to do', although i DID it. Can i get it off somehow? I talked with all ppl connected to it, bot no help.
Post Sat Jul 05, 2003 4:42 pm
XeroX
The MasterCopy
The MasterCopy

Have you talked to the carpenter about it again and asked if you could sign on with a different master?

You only need approval of 4 of the 5 master so you might misted that one.
In your logbook (L key) it should give wich blessing you got. If you read it does it say you got a blessing rom Vatras or the fire mage?

To join the Sportfans PM me
www.feyenoord.com
Post Sat Jul 05, 2003 5:03 pm
LexXx
He who has no title
He who has no title

Go to Vatras, tell him that you are a farmer prisoner, come from Xardas with the message that dragons are coming (If I remember well...) and he will give you his blessing. Then go to the fire mage who is standing on the marketplace near the gate and ask him to give you his blessing to. Then go to Thorben, the carpenter and tell him about the blessing you have been given and the quest will be completed.
Post Sat Jul 05, 2003 5:29 pm
Istvan
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Are my words really THAT hard to understand?

Fact No.1: I got a job with Bowmaker
Fact No.2: Later (after getting a job) I accomplished 'blessing' mission without the need to do that
Fact No.3: The mission (in the log book) wont delete and it's still in the list with missions that 'need to be done'
Fact No.4: I already talked to all ppl concerning this mission
Post Sat Jul 05, 2003 7:59 pm
LexXx
He who has no title
He who has no title

You can't have done everything I discribed, 'cause if you would have the mission would be on the list of completed missions.
Post Sat Jul 05, 2003 9:05 pm
Anemotion
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

same thing happens with me i work for the blacksmith and got four other people's aprroval except the carpenter , i started the blacksmiths jobs and got blessed much later in the game the journal clear states that i have been blessed by both priests. but when i go to tell the carpenter the option for the quest is no longer there just options to talk should it come under incomplete ? because i have got both blessings but no option in the carpenter dialog to complete the quest because i got the blacksmith job before.

is this a small bug.
Post Sat Jul 05, 2003 9:34 pm