View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

Bloodcups

Hi,

Does anyone here know where the six blood cups are? The only one I found is in Lehmar's house.

Thanks.
Post Fri Jan 17, 2003 6:29 am
ghola
City Guard
City Guard

Lemme see: Lehmar, Judge (secret), the wealthy arrogant kid (Victorio or something?), First house to the right in uptown Khorinis (secret), Lord Hagen's HQ, and another one in the house next to the alchemist in uptown Khorinis. I think that's how it was.
Post Fri Jan 17, 2003 3:31 pm
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

I've got all blood cups... Thank you so much for your help, ghola.

Last edited by Kiwi Boy on Sun Jan 26, 2003 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:48 pm
ghola
City Guard
City Guard

Well, you could use the strafe exploit, that is, just strafe your way in (D/A keys).
Post Sat Jan 18, 2003 9:42 am
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

How does the strafe exploit work? I strafed in, but that paladin guard still noticed me and killed me.
Post Sat Jan 18, 2003 3:20 pm
ghola
City Guard
City Guard

You just keep strafing until you've covered some distance between you and the guards. Try strafing up to Lord Hagen, or even upstairs. If, at that point, the guard is still in dialog mode just END the dialog. It is possible... I've done it before at the same location.
Post Sat Jan 18, 2003 5:20 pm
cluster550
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

One thing I've found that works well for getting past guards and not getting killed is run past them and sleep in the nearest bed. When you wake up they are gone and you can do whatever you want.
Post Sat Jan 18, 2003 5:24 pm
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

Thanks again, ghola. I'll try.
Post Sat Jan 18, 2003 6:38 pm
ghola
City Guard
City Guard

The sleeping trick is fun too, but I think there's no bed at the paladin HQ.
Post Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:47 pm
Ragon
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Erm... how in the first place...!?!?

Hi there,

i know i´m `a little bit´ late(), but i was wondering if anyone could enlighten me about the following one (i already asked this in my `home´ forum, unfortunately in a rather poorly frequented part and on top of that it just got killed due to forum migration. And in the Jowood forums it also yielded me no answers. Anyways...):

Ok, i now know about where they are.
But how do you learn of the locations of the `blood cups´ (will they really be called this way in the english lang. release? Aye, whatever...) before all?

Is it really just that Cassia "They should be in the Richmen´s District" and (i think) Ramirez´ hint to the `bribable´ Wambo? Besides that i only was passed by the gardener of the Mayor´s House that the homes of the rich people have often secret rooms, which are revealed by certain switches there.
But how on earth do you learn about the Moneychanger Lehmar owning one of the Cups, at all, for example!?
And the `beau´ Valentino having one in his possession, too - but he´s outhouse most ` the time, so the path to him, i.e. his house and being an Cup owner, as well, is weak.

Generally i have the strong gut feeling that s.th. i´m missing s.th. essential information-wise. Other than that i´d get the impression that the quest is and its construction is quite bleak; just entering the Upper Quarters and sneaking through the homes...

S.o. help me out?
PLEAAAAAASE!

Sir Thanx a Lot,
Ragon, the Mage (here: apprentice Paladin! )
Post Tue Mar 11, 2003 10:12 am