Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
What is your character favorite/most recent armors/clothes?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Remus
Overgrown Cat
Overgrown Cat

What is your character favorite/most recent armors/clothes?

I have played several characters so far - so i also have tried out/wore a lots of different armors/clothes.

My Reguard recently discard his overpowering armor pieces (mostly enchanted) and pick up Adamantium armor instead. There is no magical entities on this armor, and my Redguard only has medium level skills to use it. What this armor impressed me is how well it designed with necessary details and looks bright, polished - really cool. If you crank up graphic settings (especially with 4x antialiasing, 1024x768 res or above & a good monitor), you can see some of the armor plates is sewn together with material resembling leather beneath them - very leathery actually. From behind, you can see some flowery pattern on the armor plates (behind shoulder), and the wrinkle or fold formed in the leathery looks very realitic (behind legs).

My another character - female Breton wear no armors at all. She skilled in unarmored combats, and specialized in magic with some Alchemy skill. But off course she still wearing something else on!. I found out most clothes that available in game are very diverse; with different garment materials, different patterns on fabric and colors, with shirts and skirts and let you choose or combined whichever combinations you prefer, not to mention many robes that available especially for mage/wizard/alchemist. More importantly, most results of clothes combinations i have done actually looks good and elegant. My character now wearing a exquisite robe, extravagant shoes, and a pair of expensive glove. With more rare clothes from downloaded plugins and new Breton female faces, she will be too busy in shopping spree for clothes and doing facelift!.

I think we rarely could find CRPGs with these kind of details in game. After two or three months playing Morrowind and thought that i have seen and done everything interesting in game; but...heh, you never know there would be something else turn out for you to tinkering with.....
Post Thu Aug 29, 2002 3:49 pm
Ral-Jiktar
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

this is my best armor, Daedric pauldrons, wraigth guard, deadric greaves, st rolif golve, and helm of oreyn bearclaw. not sown, Ebony mail, and Shield of invisibility (45 Camelion)

I go crazy for netch leather, I just think she looks good in it.

and for clothying is nothing, with good unarmored skill wwhy should I wear anything (this wa taken when I was aVampire, 180 unarmored, so Nudity is the bast armor.)

www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/ral-jiktar
Post Sun Sep 01, 2002 3:43 pm
The Omen
High Emperor
High Emperor

Cool screenshots, that's good armor.
Post Sun Sep 01, 2002 5:47 pm
Ral-Jiktar
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

if you want more visit my site at http://furgy0.tripod.com
here is one that makes this little 5 feet tall Argonian look like she can take on a army of orcs.

www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/ral-jiktar
Post Mon Sep 02, 2002 2:04 am