Is theyre an MMORPG like.....
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > MMORPGs General

Author Thread
Balthemor
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Is theyre an MMORPG like.....

A rpg where you and a bunch of other heros form a town some people are hunters some blacksmiths ext and can trade have war with other towns?

To be more specific a town made up of maybe 1 or 2 people per profession with a hunter farmer military builder.

To go into more detail you select a specific job and the game randomly picks a town without that kind of person donig that job and slots you in or you choose you do your job which may or may not involve killing monsters farming building smithing military and you go out and trade with other towns have wars with them that kind of stuff

if theyre isnt just suggest one thats good
Post Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:49 am
Deljarum
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Hey Balthemor,

I don't think there are many games out there like that right out of the box, or at least that I'm aware of, but you may want to try either Ultima Online or Horizons. Both offer a wide variety of options aside from just hunting, with many career paths for you to follow. Many player groups have formed RP-heavy towns with the structure you have described, and if you surf their sites and forums, you can probably find one that fits you.

Good luck!

-Del
Post Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:50 pm
thartanian
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

I played Horizons when it came it. It sucked badly. I'd go for Ultima Online. Don't let the graphics discourage you. It's all about gameplay and funfactor.
Post Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:40 pm