Morrowind
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Console RPGs General

Author Thread
johnny
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Morrowind

i need some help in bloodmoon for the xbox version, wat lvl am i supposed to be to beat bloodmoon? cuz im level 40 and i already beat tribunal
Post Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:53 am
axeman37
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

What part are you at specifficaly if you tell me i can help.
Post Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:26 pm
Hindukönig
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Re: Morrowind

Bloodmoon is for everyone - depending on your level it adjusts the strength of the monsters there. I didn't play it for myself, but that's what I heard about it.
Post Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:48 pm
johnny
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

well.....who do i talk to to start the main quest, i want to get to the part when the werewolfs attack the fort, do i talk to heart-fang? captin falx caruis or calius DAMN I FORGOT THEIR NAMES!!
Post Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:46 pm
axeman37
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Talk to falx carius and he will give you some quests.(Before you do any of the quests get some alchohal such as flin.) I think the first quest he will give you is something about a mutiny.(Im not sure if it is the first quest or not im pretty sure.) For the mutiny quest talk to one of the guards, it doesnt matter who. When you talk to the guard they will say that they smell liquor on you. (this is assuming you have some flin or other alchohal like i told you to) give them the alchohal and they will tell you that the reason the soldiers are thinking of rebbelling is because alchohal is banned in Frostmoth. Report this to Falx and he will tell you that the reason alchohal is banned is because of a priest who is at the fort. Talk to the priest for the whole scoop. Thats the first quest, if you need help on any more post me.
Post Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:08 am
johnny
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

i beat the first quest, now im on the weapons being smuggled i talked to lusuis, as i went to the gandrung cave i killed everyone there and i got no journal update wat did i do wrong?
Post Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:01 am
axeman37
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I would have to guess that it is either a bug or there is someone you skipped. Check your map for anywhere that you didnt search. If you are desperate buy a "detect humanoid" spell.
Post Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:40 pm