Gothic 2 Character Classes at ActiveReviews
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > News Comments

Author Thread
Rendelius
Critical Error
Critical Error

Gothic 2 Character Classes at ActiveReviews

Activereviews has a feature about the <a href="http://www.activereviews.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1190&mode=&order=0&thold=0" target="_blank">character classes in Gothic 2</a>. Here's a snip: <br><UL><i>As a Mercenary the player can learn unequalled mastery of weapons and become experienced in handling every one of the 150 weapons in Gothic II. As the player practises with each weapon, they will become more proficient and gradually be able to use a greater array of devastating implements before graduating as a fully fledged Dragon Hunter. Players will become masters at both a stunning collection of melee weapons such as the Dragon Slayer Sword, Orc Sword and the Torturing Axe alongside a vast selection of long-range weapons including the Battle and Dragon Hunters Crossbows.</I></UL>
Post Fri Feb 14, 2003 6:06 pm
Gabboflabbo
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

release the game already

damnit =)

ah well, back to norrath for me.
Post Fri Feb 14, 2003 6:07 pm

"Paladins, Magicians, Mercenaries, the list includes some very impressive classes being featured in Gothic II ones that you don't see very often in your average D&D styled game."

wow then maybe they didnt choose the right exemples. Paladins, magicians and mercenary are the classes you ALWAYS find in your average D&D styled Game...
Post Fri Feb 14, 2003 7:34 pm

corwin
On the Razorblade of Life
On the Razorblade of Life

Why do these people make the most basic mistake of thinking that JoWood is 'making' this game!! It's an insult to the real developers. JoWood couldn't make a fart in a baked beans factory.

I don't use Smileys, I use Emoticons!!

Post Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:40 pm