Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
RPGDot newsteam looking for new members :)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > RPGDot

Author Thread
Moriendor
Black Ring Leader
Black Ring Leader

RPGDot newsteam looking for new members :)

As Garrett has already announced on the front page (infobox), we're looking for people to add to RPGDot's/MMORPGDot's newsteam.
As you can see from news posts on RPGDot and MMORPGDot, it's mostly Dhruin and I who are running the news at the moment. The problem is when one of us is not available for posting, it becomes almost too much work for the remaining one. That's why we need new people to help us out .

Please remember that we are all volunteers running the RPGDot network. This is not a paid position but a volunteer position.
We are looking for reliable people who would be available from Monday to Friday for approximately an hour a day to update the news on RPGDot and MMORPGDot.
Dhruin is in Australia, I am in Germany. It doesn't really matter where you are from. We'll work out a schedule once you become an active poster.
You do not have to be a "1337 h4xx0r" to post news. The news editor is very similar to posting to this forum. A very basic knowledge of HTML would be helpful but is not required. It's easy .
A person on the newsteam is not restricted to doing news only. You can also write articles like previews and reviews etc.
Any further involvement with the whole network or a specific network site is totally up to you. We can use help in just about every area.

If you want to apply for the newsteam position please drop me an e-mail at moriendor@rpgdot.com and I'll get back to you ASAP. Same goes for any questions regarding the position. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks .
Post Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:47 pm
Korplem
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I think that I could probably help. I have an internet connection almost all of the time... Although, the rare times that I'm unable to get online would be in short notice.

-The Prince of Nothing
Post Sat Apr 24, 2004 7:03 pm
Dhruin
Stranger In A Strange Land
Stranger In A Strange Land

Hi Korplem,

Please drop Moriendor a line if you are interested (and if you haven't already )!
Post Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:49 pm
Roach
SBR Belfry Bat
SBR Belfry Bat

Recruiting in the forums almost seems counterproductive. It seems that in the past in has been those who frequent the front page that are given the jobs in the forums, not the other way around.
Post Sat May 01, 2004 7:56 am
Myrthos
Spoiler of All Fun
Spoiler of All Fun

Korplem, Goshuto and Corwin are the new staff members.
I think that about rectifies your statement
...you won't have to unbookmark this site, we'll unbookmark you. - Val
Reports Myrthos for making me scared and humbled at the mere sight of his name - kayla
Post Sat May 01, 2004 12:17 pm