Raw Ebony
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Freakie
The Noble Demon
The Noble Demon

Raw Ebony

Where can I buy a lot Raw Ebony or where can I find a lot......

Gothic II Credits
Post Sun Apr 13, 2003 10:54 am
puma
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Visit Caldera Ebony Mines. Caldera is north of Balmora and mines are north west of Caldera. If you join fighters guild in Balmora you will be even given a quest near the mines.
Post Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:40 am
Bigfoot!
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Re: Raw Ebony

quote:
Originally posted by Freakie
Where can I buy a lot Raw Ebony or where can I find a lot......

You can also find a lot of ebony in the Vassir-Didanat Cave south of Balmora. Cross the rope bridge south of town along the Odai river, go south maybe 20 paces or so, and then turn east. You'll soon see a cave entrance. It's pretty dark in there, and you'll find some critters, but no guards. This "lost mine" can also be reported to some folks for a good reward. Happy hunting

Bigfoot!
Post Wed Apr 16, 2003 5:20 pm
rathan
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

if you turn in the "lost" mine (how do you lose a mine ) you can get some awesome daedric weapons if you report it to the hlaalu councilor in St. Olms haunted manor
Post Sat May 10, 2003 4:09 am
puma
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Oh, I didn't konow. Do you have to talk to the guy in St.Olms before you clear the mine (to get the quest sterted) or is it not necessary? I've cleared it already with my other character but I started a new one and don't want to miss such a reward.
Post Mon May 12, 2003 11:52 am
Bigfoot!
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

quote:
Originally posted by puma
Oh, I didn't konow. Do you have to talk to the guy in St.Olms before you clear the mine (to get the quest sterted) or is it not necessary? I've cleared it already with my other character but I started a new one and don't want to miss such a reward.

The man's name is Dram Bero, and no, you DO NOT need to see him first. Just walk inside the mine and then leave immediately if you want and the "Vassir-Didanat Mine" topic will become available. My SECOND character went inside at level 2, ran back out and told Bero about the mine. He was rewarded with a daedric katana worth 50000 gp! Pretty good deal for a new character

Bigfoot!
Post Tue May 13, 2003 6:00 pm