Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Missing Priest / Akbaa Rock (Ylside Bunker)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
highlord
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Missing Priest / Akbaa Rock (Ylside Bunker)

HELP!!!! OK I looked at the walkthrough, I have done most parts of the game on my own...I had done level 8 of the walkthrough before level 4 etc so dunno if that will make any real difference but anyway. On your the walkthrough near the end it states to open the entrrance to the Ylsides bunker where u are attacked by 2 Ylsides and a Priest (Who has the 4th Akbaa Rock).... The Ylsides I killed (with a bit of a battle) But I never got attacked by a priest and thus never recieved the 4th rock. I've been into the Ylside bunker now and wiped them all out but only have 4 Rocks and there is no priest on the level above. Is my game ruined???? Please Help!
Post Sun Nov 24, 2002 1:40 am
Drakton
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

I'm exactly at the same situation. Have 4 rocks (the last one taken from inside the bunker) but no priest to fight at the entrance. I also cleared the bunker's magic field earlier in the game and killed the 2 first Ylsides. Are we screwed???
BTW... I'm having trouble killing Ylsides 1 by 1. Those are the toughest battles so far, but there is a room where there are 2 of them. No way I can kill'em by melee. I've tried different spells, but still 2 at the same time are way too much for me. I'm level 8. Any tips on how to fight these guys? I have the Ultimate weapon (2 handed version) and Ylside armour.
Ð
Post Mon Nov 25, 2002 10:21 pm
julien roby@arkane studio
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

You have the ultimate weapon but have you enchanted it??
The aura is blue when properly enchanted.
Post Tue Nov 26, 2002 12:16 am
Drakton
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

It's kinda green/yellowish. I enchanted it with the dragon egg AND the enchant object spell...
Post Tue Nov 26, 2002 4:47 am
superdarkdude
Village Leader
Village Leader

little help....

As far as the ysilde, i found softening them up with fireballs helped; and yes, the room with the two ysilde is hard as heck, BUT you can fish one of em out before the other, and fight him seperately if you are lucky/clever. Bring lots of heal potions, and keep a finger on the 'H' key. Now, about the rocks, you found the hidden rock in the priests room in the bunker? There IS supposed to be a priest right after the ysilde in that cavern, maybe you should walk up a level or two, then come back and see if he's there? I killed the ysilde early too, and the priest still came at me later (with a dagger! lol), and I handily split him in two.
Post Tue Nov 26, 2002 9:17 am
Malfane
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I´m stuck here as well..

The last thing I did was show the papers to Carlos, and then some papers to the king, who doesn´t seem to care. The priest yells "intruders", but he doesn´t show up anywhere. I even tried running along walls with lifedrain to see if he was stuck there.

Help me, anyone!
Post Sun Dec 22, 2002 4:54 am
Malfane
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Ok, I figured it out. When I "enchanted" it with my own spell, my skill probably wasn´t high enough. After I had gotten 80 in Casting, I tried enchanting it again, and it turned blue instead of yellowish-green, and my quest book was updated. I once again returned to Level 4 and now got the cutscene, and the priest appeared! Onward to slay Akbaa!
Post Sun Dec 22, 2002 3:38 pm