VoM / Prison Colony
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
cynosure
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

VoM / Prison Colony

Ok, I've read enough questions on this forum and it appears I am the only lame one who can't figure out how to get into the castle in the VoM. Not the castle in the city with Lord Hagen. Can someone throw me a hint or do I get in at a later time? Jergan gave me directions to follow the river and there is some ramp. Can't find it.

I've transformed myself into a crawler which was awesome. You move around around quite fast and I had a blast exploring the old G1 landscape freely. I ran into Diego and he spoke to me even though I was a bug. Quite the funny. Hopefully I'll remember where everything is - cool dragon btw! Doubtful since I can't remember where the herb witch's cave is again. If anyone can direct me to her that would be helpful.

Finally, I left VoM to upgrade strength and I can't get past Jergan. What is up with him and why did he turn on me?
Post Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:24 am
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Hmmm... the castle gate is in the North-West, the ramp leans against the eastern wall of the castle. There are quite a few orcs around, but you can outrun them (the better if you have speed potions/ snapper weed). They won't follow you up the ramp.
Post Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:05 am
Razer
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Did you get near Jergan as a crawler.Because if you did that he will attack you cause he sees you as a creature and he will keep attacking you even if you changed back into human form.
Post Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:05 pm
Zack
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by Jaz
Hmmm... the castle gate is in the North-West, the ramp leans against the eastern wall of the castle. There are quite a few orcs around, but you can outrun them (the better if you have speed potions/ snapper weed). They won't follow you up the ramp.

Don't really need a speed potion, you'll only take one hit from an orc usually.
Post Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:10 pm
balconygolf_ThE_bRiDe
Alien Dwarf
Alien Dwarf

You mean the old witch Sagita....hmmm a little difficult to explain her cave is north at the forest where Onars farmis.On your map you can see a little openning at the mountains(suppose to be the entrance to her cave)where the ground is a little more brown at the forest.I think there are pin trees in that area and deffently a shrine infront of the entrance.Or you can visit other site with maps of Gothic 2.
Post Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:32 pm
dutch311
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

here's how to get to saggitta. Follow the road to Sekob's farm until it ends at his farm, then go past his farm and follow the ridge line to the right of his farm. You will eventually get to a cave with torches: she's in there.
Post Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:40 pm
cynosure
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

thanks everyone for the tips and directions. Yes Razor I did approach Jergan as a crawler and changed back and he doesn't stop attacking me even though I have gone out and come back as a human. I have also changed into a scavenger to out run Jergan but the other dinosaurs (can't rem creature) attack me. I hope I didn't mess up too much here because if the ramp is on the right side, there are wild dogs that must see me as a human but I will keep trying.

I rem. Sagita now, I was on the wrong side of the city. I can't go through it any longer so I forget the side where the Farm and Xardas tower is.
Post Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:17 am