Tears of Innos
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
-Jekyll
Village Leader
Village Leader

Tears of Innos

OK, where do I find the tears of Innos? Im trying to make a teleport rune to get to the secret room. In my notes, it states that I need tears of Innos to complete the recipe, which Ive read is a bug. All I need is Holy water? Ive got holy water, but I still cant create the rune. Ive read the almanac, but just cant seem to figure out how to make the teleport rune. What am I missing?
Post Sun Jul 06, 2003 3:56 am
liquid
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

in which guild are you and which chapter are you???

(if my english is bad sorry im german)
Post Sun Jul 06, 2003 4:01 am
liquid
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

you can make the teleport rune in the library (i think you paly as paladin)

you need a rune stone and holy water move in the library to this round circle ont the podest and use it then you get teleport rune

the tears of innos are found on a desk in the self room were you read the almanach

(if my english is bad sorry im german)
Post Sun Jul 06, 2003 4:08 am
hellsp4wn
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

you will find the Tears of Innos, Empty rune, Dusty book on a table inside that room below the secret entrance in the monastey library (lamp is a secret switch to open it) ... you will need a key to from the Xardas book to open the door down there .. once in this room get those materials and read the almanac to learn the how to create a secret teleport rune (dusty book and almanac explain very well ...)
use tear of innos to consecrate your sword again in the altar of innos inside the monastery (room with that guy .. sergio) now your sword will be the Holy Executioner (if you are paladin of course)
use the empty rune and a holy water to create the secret teleport rune .. it will teleport you to a room with the paladins armor (the best armor) .. when i tried to create the rune the character used a stick to manipulate the rune .. i think its a mandible ... get one into your inventory ...
Post Sun Jul 06, 2003 5:09 am
-Jekyll
Village Leader
Village Leader

Thanks for the tips guys, but I still dont understand how to create the rune. I have consecrated my sword with the tears of innos. I have a mandible, holy water and the rune in my inventory, but I cant create the rune. Is there someplace I need to go?
Post Sun Jul 06, 2003 6:23 am
elkston
High Emperor
High Emperor

Yes, you have to go to a rune table and "use" the rune table. Then the option will come up to create the teleport rune.

If you are in the Monastery, the closest rune table is in the library. They are actually everywhere. Just look for a bung of rings connected in a circular pattern...
Post Sun Jul 06, 2003 9:12 am