Best item!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
kingsorel
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

Best item!

This info is for beginners. The best item in the whole game is a ring. The name of the ring is "Royal Signet Ring" and it belongs to king Helseth in the tribunal. Here are the stats:

Reflect 100% on self
Resist Magicka 100% on self
Resist Paralysis 100% on self
Restore Health 10 pts on self
Restore fatigue 10 pts on self

All are constant effects.

I haven't seen anything better than that. You may want to play tribunal first before finishing the Main quest. In order to get the ring you need to kill the king. But that is in a quest from Almalexia( I think ). Anyway, there is no love lost there, the king admiited he had tried to kill you through the assassins.
Post Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:07 pm
kingsorel
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

Best soul trap weapons!

Every beginner sooner or later will like to trap the souls of golden saint/ascended sleeper. There are apparently 3 ways to do it:

1. Cast a "soul trap" spell on your opponent, then kill him. This way isn't my favorite since it's awkward, you may miss espescially when your opponenet is hitting.

2. Use the "soul Drinker" that you got from a quest with Ranis in Balmora mage guild. Soul Drinker is a daedric dagger with a (cast when strikes) effect of soul trap for 30 sec. This is my favourite way since I like short blade. I just used my regular enchanted short blade to bring down the opponent's health then finish him off with the Soul Drinker.

3. If you use long blade, Umbra may be suitable. Umbra is the sword of an orc warrior to the east of Suran. It is enchanted with "soul trap" (cast when used); You will have to put it on quick key. When use it, do the following sequence:

- call the quick key.

- cast the spell.

- draw the weapon.

The best soul trap weapon is perhaps the one you design. As an example:

Wakizashi
10 sec of soul trap
30-60 pts frost damage
cast cost/charge: 1/400
cast when strikes.
Post Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:25 pm