View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Kildommen
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

edit abilities (hehe)

Hello All,

This is my first post, and gothic 2 is a rough game. So lend a fellow gamer a hand and explain to me how this cheat works, and how to edit the stats (im too stupid)
Post Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:54 am
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

Hey there Kildommen,

Welcome to the forums.

It really reqires your own method of applying the ammount of cheats required, here is a brief info' from a past thread:

Dont forget to use the powerful search facility at the top of the page, there is much info to dig into

It's all there in edit abilities, lp = then type a value, then go into each of your main stats and enter to see a subset, attributes, hitchance, damage etc' etc' you can do them all, yet i would strongly recommend NOT to edit skill points because it works in reverse, in the game when you talk to a trainer these points can be aquired provided you are LOWER than the trainer, otherwise you could have 200% in say - 2H (but you would still be a rookie!)
and you could not make use of your 200%.
Post Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:40 am
Kildommen
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Thanks Wulf, with your help i am now the ultimate ubersmasher of all things in G2. You rock man!
Post Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:17 pm
Tomha
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Re: edit abilities (hehe)

[quote="Kildommen"]Hello All,

This is my first post, and gothic 2 is a rough game. So lend a fellow gamer a hand and explain to me how this cheat works, and how to edit the stats (im too stupid)[/quote]Heres a better way. type insert ch to create a charecter helper, he can strip you of all states first but you can get 5000LP and learn everything you want, but he speaks german but can still use him. youl love it.
Post Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:45 pm