Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Dungeon Siege (PC, Single- & Multi-Player RPG)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Games Comments

Author Thread
praj

back to the sluggish performance on high end machines, I have 866 MHz, geforce 2 32MB, and 256 RAM. Performance is excellent
Post Wed May 29, 2002 11:51 am

PaleFlesh

Dungeon siege is not what I would call a role playing game. It`s much more of a action game, although a great one at that. But if you hunger for real rpg experience, look elsewere.
Post Sun Jun 09, 2002 1:30 pm

Omnipa

The graphics are simply grreat. I liked the linear gameplay, and if it only takes you 20 hours to finish you should have played it on hard. The multiplayer is a blast and the skrit data base will make it the modders game of choice. <br>-If you are not paying for the games you "own", I hope you are not charging others for YOUR services. Theft robs us all. If the game makers don't get paid, Guess What? They won't be able to afford to make games.
Post Tue Jun 11, 2002 12:41 am

Shasticus

Maybe I'm just a freak, but I don't think I have ever looked over the storyline of an RPG thoroughly enough to think to myself, "Wow...that's really lame." Seriously, the game was made for your entertainment, not to fulfill your desires to become Mr. Hero of Ehb himself. I can see some of your points about monotony and lack of fighting styles/techniques, but if you're going to dwell on the feasability of the game's story, you need to stop playing games period. Final point: DS is a perfectly good game, fully capable of delivering hours of H&S entertainment, with the added bonus of awesome graphics. No argument.
Post Tue Nov 12, 2002 7:45 am

Madigan
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Garret Wrote:
quote:
Imagine, how wonderful DS would hav been, if it would have offered Baldur's Gate gameplay

We're working on it, We're working on it,
Post Fri Nov 28, 2003 11:19 pm
DarkWeaver
A Dark Prince
A Dark Prince

Craphics of this game arnt bad story is good but i dont know somehow i dont like this game very mutch
Post Fri Jan 09, 2004 2:50 am
Ryu-oh Matesuki

Dungeon siege rocks!!!

Dungeon siege has been so far the greatest experience of my gaming carrier! The best part is when you've completed something great like dungeon sige you get a feeling of good accomplishment. I'd give dungeon siege a 5 out of 5!
Post Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:00 am

Poetboy74
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Saving in DS not possible

Good afternoon. 3 of us play the DS game, but we can not save. We are using WIN 98SE and each time we try to exit is says "Can not save multiplayer game" how are you saving it?

quote:
Originally posted by Zebulahn
I have Win 98 SE and i CAN save multiple single games. I already have like 3 different files and my brother has some too.
<br>
<br>The camera view isn't confusing at all since you can adjust it.... and there are a ton of spells.
<br>
<br>if you have technical problems you should post at the forums at www.planetdungeonsiege.com. the developers go there too.
Post Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:56 pm
protyke
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Plz Some1 Plz Help Me Plz O Plz

I REALLY NEED HELP... WELL EVERYTIME I TRY TO HOST A NETWORK GAME IT SENDS ME BACK TO THE MAIN SCREEN.. ME AND MY UNCLE REALLY WANTS TO PLAY TOGETHER WHAT SHOULD I DO SO I CAN PLAY
Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:12 am
Pepto
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

When does it kick you out?

After clicking multiplayer, network, or host game???

"I can handle anything that life throws at me. I may not be able to handle it well, or correctly, or gracefully, or with finesse, or expediently - but I will handle it. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well DANCE!!!!!"
Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:49 am
Traverse121
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Sorry if I'm breaking any rules by posting in this old topic, but I'm also having the same issue as Protyke and I'm getting extremely desperate.

When you go into 'network' then click 'host game,' the box asking for the game name and password both come up. When you hit 'okay' or whatever on that box, it'll send you back to the main screen. Reinstalling and rebooting does not fix anything.

Again, sorry if I'm grave digging or breaking any rules.
Post Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:51 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3