The Demonic Invasion
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Usergroup Recruitment Office

Author Thread
Vorador
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

The Demonic Invasion

Hey everyone, I wanted to make a guild called The Demonic Invasion. But first, I wanted to know if I even can. Is there a post count that you have to have, like atleast 200 or something? if so, than I can't do it, but if not, then The Demonic Invasion is a place where people can just chill and talk about whatever they like. And instead of putting 'member of the demonic invasion', you put 'Demon of the Demonic Invasion'. There are no requirements to join, and it is something a little different than the normal guild. Well, if you want to join, just post that you want to, and you're in. Thanks,

Vorador

P.S. I am very embarrassed about not knowing this, but if you started a guild, and someone wanted to join, do you have to do anything to officially add them to the guild? Or do they just get to put the name on their profile? Thanks,

Noble? Do I look like a noble knight to you?

=Member of the Alliance of Middle-Earth, the Nonflamers' Guild, the Sixth House, the RPGDot Warriors, and Digger of the RPGDot Shadows=
Post Wed Jul 24, 2002 9:01 pm
Rawis
Gorthaur
Gorthaur

You have to have 4 members in the group, not counting yourself as one. After that, you can make it official by talking to Myrthos, then you can add people as members.
Post Wed Jul 24, 2002 10:13 pm
Vorador
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

It has recently come to my attention that making a guild is a lot harder than I thought. I am in no position to make one, and am very impressed to the people who did. I am very sorry for any confusion, and I might make one a little later on....but not right now. Thank you all for listening, and the group called "The Demonic Invasion" is not open any more, for I am not capable of running it. Thank you very much, and I am very sorry for everything.

Vorador

Noble? Do I look like a noble knight to you?

=Member of the Alliance of Middle-Earth, the Nonflamers' Guild, the Sixth House, the RPGDot Warriors, and Digger of the RPGDot Shadows=
Post Fri Jul 26, 2002 12:30 am
Pinnen
Wearer of the Hat
Wearer of the Hat

Never hurts to try, Vorador. Too bad it didnīt work out though, I wouldīve joined you.

CrossTopicBaner
Post Mon Aug 19, 2002 1:00 am