Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
*spoilers* Ullu Mullu Quest Help Please *spoilers*
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread

Ok, I need help on the Ullu Mullu quest...

*spoilers below*

I've defeated the fire lizards, shadowbeast, and swamp shark, but I'm just plain stuck on the troll part of the quest. I've found the troll, but the only way I can see to get to him is to push a column over. I've tried just about everything I can think of and no luck. If someone could steer me in the right direction to solve this puzzle I'd appreciate it. =)
Post Fri Nov 30, 2001 8:19 pm

FetishFool
High Emperor
High Emperor

There is a major bug in this Troll part.

I suggest that you either cheat for the Troll Skin, or you find the merchant in the Colony that sells Troll Skins.

I don't remember who sells them, sorry.
Post Sat Dec 01, 2001 2:47 am
mersil
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

NO DONT CHEAT: get the Scroll from somewhere i dont remember ( i think Zardas )
remember when you went there to get the rune where Diego was ? what did he say ? I'll Keep Him Busy !! while you find somethin that might work,

What i did was : summoned a Fire demon, that kept the troll Busy, i cam up behind him and Just zapped his big ass, then Whallah, he's Tiny to be Suqashed and what your looking for is Tooth From Troll
Post Sat Dec 01, 2001 5:10 am
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

There are two locations for trolls. The first is the monastery you visit with Gorn during the focus quest. There is a column you can knock down (not sure, but I think with a hammer), on a mountain you can climb up. The column falls to the wrong side when you destroy it! You can reach the other side in various ways.
A baby troll attacks you as part of the focus quest. There is a major scipting bug here. Gorn should kill it without your help.

The second, better location is the valley in the north where you met Diego during the focus quest. There is no obstacle between you and the troll. Simply use a fast weapon to kill it.
Post Sat Dec 01, 2001 5:20 am
Zorak
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

you might try to attract the troll and then run into the nearby cave. since it'll be unable to follow inside it's the perfect place to caste a spell.

Joy's recollection is no longer joy, while sorrow's
memory is sorrow still
~Lord Byron
Post Sat Dec 01, 2001 3:15 pm

I have a problem with this quest also, i cannot find a shadowbeast anywhere!
I searched the dark forest between swamp camp, and old camp but there was no shadowbeast there!

then i went to the "ring of stone" focus place, where i remembered i killed a shadowbeast, but that monster hasnt respawned

it IS daylight.. maybe there's a shadowbeast in the forest when its dark? but i doubt it because the day/night seems to make no difference to the monster placing..

Post Thu Dec 06, 2001 1:21 am

Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Close to the Swamp Camp. Walk up the path to the OC till the end of the mountain. In the woods in front of you is a shadowbeast.
Post Thu Dec 06, 2001 1:07 pm

thanks gorath
Post Thu Dec 06, 2001 2:00 pm