Usergroups
Bertrams CD, Imalia's mag, and money?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Vampire

Author Thread
Guybrush Threepwood
High Emperor
High Emperor

I never wanted to feed on the guy in the Sin Bin...I was reading the actual rpg book and technically as a vampire you can taste all the impurities in their blood, hence the reason why most Kindred don't feed on rats. Who knows what he's been putting into that body. Just putting my mouth on his neck is utterly gross. I wish you didn't need to seduce to feed without losing humanity. And I also didn't like how each club had the same girl but with different makeup and hair color that you could seduce and feed on. I mostly fed on combatants or prostitutes when I was in dire straights. The only time I ever used a blood pack was when I was fighting a big bad boss that was putting too much hurt on me.
Post Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:36 am
muteki13
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

You don't need to seduce to feed. Just make sure no one else is watching and don't kill your food. Most of the time I just grab people who are walking down dark alleys by themselves. Serves them right for not listening to their mothers about not walking down dark alleys by themselves.
Post Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:45 am
Guybrush Threepwood
High Emperor
High Emperor

I've grabbed random people in alleys before and I always lost humanity. The only people I didn't lose humanity from were prostitutes and bums. I managed to get 5 in the haggle feat and got prostitutes down to 20 bucks.
Post Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:52 am
muteki13
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

No there is something wrong with that. The whole point of the feeding system in this game is to feed without killing and losing humanity.

Either you are killing them by accident (make sure that you hit the feed button a second time to release them and that they are standing when you are finished), you are being seen and are mistaking a criminal violation for a loss of humanity, or your game has a glitch in it. And it's very likely that there is a glitch in it. Try patching it.

I think you only have to raise your seduction level to 3 before you don't have to pay the hookers anymore.
Post Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:24 am
Guybrush Threepwood
High Emperor
High Emperor

I've had a seduction of 6 and hookers still charge. Lowest I can get them to is 20 bucks with a haggle of 5.
Post Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:48 am
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

The quest became available to my Nosi after I finished the "Come Into My Parlor" quest.
Post Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:07 pm
muteki13
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Okay, I've never played as a Nosferatu and it makes sense that they have special missions since they can't ...uh...emerge.
Post Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:45 pm
Guybrush Threepwood
High Emperor
High Emperor

I didn't want to play a Nos because I'm guessing they missed out on alot of quests due to people always running away in fear. The only thing appealing about the Nos would be the ninja aspect.
Post Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:37 am
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

No, the Nos still gets a lot of quests. It's just people's reactions to the Nos are usually not favorable.
Post Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:31 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2