Naga temple
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Dungeon Lords

Author Thread
arnox
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Naga temple

ok i'm hurting, just spent 25 minutes playing with 4 levers in the naga temple, is it even possible to get all 4 platforms down? or is this just some sadistic trick of the programmers to play with people who explore every nook and cranny.

Please help, if there's a "right way" to do the four lever room in the naga temple please post it....please.
Post Thu May 19, 2005 8:08 am
Norrin Radd
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Hope this helps and is not too confusing...but let me assign letters to the levers and numbers to the platforms

Standing by the levers and facing out toward the platforms, I will assign the Levers left to right the levers A, B, C, and D and number the platforms from closest to furthest 1-4. The levers toggle positions (raise/lower) of certain platforms, however if the platforms are not already in position for a complete toggle for that lever it will only toggle a platform that is in "correct" position to be toggled.

Lever A will toggle platforms 1 and 3
Lever B will toggle platforms 2 and 4
Lever C will toggle platform 3
Lever D will toggle platforms 3 and 4
Post Thu May 19, 2005 6:22 pm
painkillazzz
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

yeah that took me heaps of time to figure out, but that aint nothing

ive been playing for three days now looking for valdane , im gonna give up soon cuase i recon its a bug in the game, there is now way to free him

can someone please give me any info, ive killed the queen sepent and have the gold key as well as the eye of sigil, but just cant find the correct door to open ,there are three entries with two of them being incorrect

some please help me
Post Fri May 20, 2005 2:21 am
Hurricane
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Lever C toggled platform 1 in my case... maybe it's a random thingy?

I have a problem too, I'm still in the Naga Temple, and I have to cross a floor that collapses when u walk over it, when u fall down and go to the right u can talk to Valdar and he says it's the wrong way (just to sketch the situation), now how do I cross that collapsing platform?
Post Fri May 20, 2005 9:12 am
arnox
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

ok, here's the map, but i think it's screwy for finding the sigil, i freed the prince the soldiers and the thieves, i've hacked and slashed my way through this suk'a....but i just can't seem to find a SIGIL...arghhhhh....maybe someone could look at this map and tell me what i'm missing? there's a "sigil room" marked, but the map gets messed up or something around that area and i keep getting lost, sigh.

http://www.dillogdall.com/bilder/DL/NagaDung.jpg

Please help, i've been trying the "run around wild and hope to get lucky" thing now would just like to get out of this silly prison/maze

P.S. two tips for the pit jump room, save just before you try(easier to reload than run back)and go a little extra bit, like one foot over the pit then jump, a little late...but not to late, ya know.
Post Fri May 20, 2005 10:09 am
Hurricane
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

ok thx for the tip for the jumpfloor, I'm gonna try it right away

on the sigil matter, first go after the Gas Mask, then go a tidy bit back to the room (the sigil room) where u can open a reservoir with gas comming out of it, there's a lever on the back wall for opening it (the gas is white, not the green stuff u normally see) use the gas mask and get the sigil out of the reservoir

I have not tried this yet, but I think this is the way to do it
Post Fri May 20, 2005 11:30 am
zaneor
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I got the Sigill without the gas-mask. I thought I could save some time (pretty tired of running here and there by now). Itīs just to jump right in it, take the Sigill, and wenn you die just press "r" and jump out. Use all the experience first.
Post Mon May 23, 2005 11:17 am
Runeblade
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by arnox
ok, here's the map, but i think it's screwy for finding the sigil, i freed the prince the soldiers and the thieves, i've hacked and slashed my way through this suk'a....but i just can't seem to find a SIGIL...arghhhhh....maybe someone could look at this map and tell me what i'm missing? there's a "sigil room" marked, but the map gets messed up or something around that area and i keep getting lost, sigh.

http://www.dillogdall.com/bilder/DL/NagaDung.jpg

Please help, i've been trying the "run around wild and hope to get lucky" thing now would just like to get out of this silly prison/maze

P.S. two tips for the pit jump room, save just before you try(easier to reload than run back)and go a little extra bit, like one foot over the pit then jump, a little late...but not to late, ya know.

I was stuck in that joint too. Who would think that opening the gate to free Valdane would open that other gate. Heh. That's an oldskool Doom screwoff.... hit switch and it does something 2 miles away trick.

No offence meant to the map maker but that map is a piece of rubbish. I had the map printed off but it didn't help at all. Meh.

Also it's retarded that the Naga Temple that they tell you to go to is actually called Dungeon Of The Moors when you get to it. For crap sakes I thought I was at the wrong place and only because it has snakes on the door did I think It must be the right place.. Like WTF? Oh well... :p
Post Thu May 26, 2005 4:48 am
sentinel69
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Hi everyone,

I really don't know what i am doing wrong but i am not able to make the jump over the collapsing floor. No matter what I do , i see my character trying to grab ,but fails .I'm stuck here for days now ,tried for hours and I asked on other forums also for help.With no result.
What is the trick for the succesful jump?

gr,
Irene
Post Sun May 29, 2005 9:30 pm