a question to all
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > The Fall

Author Thread
cptmaxon
High Emperor
High Emperor

a question to all

so a question to you high ranking rpgdot members, and moderators, are you considered press, can you request information regarding the english release from silver style?,
if you can, then please do every time I read about this game I want it more, and it bothers me
or if you can tell me that I can I'll send them an email saying I represent rpgdot, but I don't think that will happen
Post Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:53 pm
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

We´ve been in contact to them since 2001 or so. Afaik they aren´t talking about the international release at this point. Only the involved parties know if or when The Fall will be released in English. The problem can no longer be the product quality. The reviews say the game is good to very good and the bug situation under control after massive patching.
Post Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:35 am
Dhruin
Stranger In A Strange Land
Stranger In A Strange Land

I have to admit I have become rather sceptical it is going to be released. However, an ex-Silver Style guy recently checked in with them and said an English release is definitely still on. *shrug* We'd love more info but they just aren't saying anything.

The only thing I can tell you is SSE told me the English version would be v2.0+ and they are currently beta testing v1.9 in German (IIRC)...perhaps their prospective NA publisher put certain feature conditions on them they are yet to reach - but that's speculation on my part.
Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:34 am