Corpus Disease
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
marst
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Corpus Disease

For some reason and i don't know what that is, i seem to have the corpus disease and Caius won't give me any orders until i get it healed in Tel Fyr...i know that you are supposed to get the Corpus disease from the Sixth House guy, but that is the next mission that caius should be giving me...ie i havent been given the disease by that angry daegoth bloke yet...i should be able to go to Tel Fyr and get it cured, but wen i speak to the head guy there, even after giving him the Dwemner artifact, and ask him about the disease, there is no option to get the potion from him, maybe because this is not the paricular disease that the Sixth House guy casts on you?? Is the a particular add item code that i could use to get the cure potion that the Tel Fyr man would give you?

This is the 2nd time i have gone through the game, but last time was ages ago and i can't remember these details

any help much appreciated

marst
Post Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:07 pm
~NOBODY~
The One And Only
The One And Only

Are you sure it's Corprus? Is it just Blight, or corprus exactly? Blight can be healed in Temples IIRC, and the code for the corprus healing is:

Spoiler:
Click on anything animated, and type this(save beofre. It may crash sometimes.):

Cast cure corprus disease player

Post Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:45 pm
marst
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

could u explain the spoiler a bit more clearly? i really dont know why i have the corprus and it definetly is the corprus coz i have to go to tel fyr to get it fixed and i tried a cure blight potion already...i just figured if i could spawn the potion that the tel fyr man gives you later on then i could fiz it myself...hmmm...damn game

thx
Post Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:15 pm