The Big thing of the Brotherhood
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Tattooed Priest
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

The Big thing of the Brotherhood

I'm in Chapter 3, (merc for New Camp) finished the Orc Cemetry quest.

The brotherhood quest in my log book says "go and report my findings to Mordrag (new Camp) or Raven (Old Camp)". I go and talk to them and Mordrag just has wares to sell and Raven talks about the ore industry. They don't say anything else. I also talk to Lares and Lee and they have nothing to say. I still have to report back to Kor Kahlam in finishing the Orc Cemetry quest, but that quest is unrelated to brotherhood quest? Should I just continue? or did I miss something?

Thanks
Post Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:27 pm
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Go to Khalom and continue the game. When you think you reached a dead end you have to go to the temple place at night and watch a ceremony.
Post Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:55 pm
Tattooed Priest
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

That's a different ceremony that the first sleeper invocation cermony? I already saw the first one.
Post Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:22 pm
Dysguised22
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

...just go back to the temple and speak to Cor Angar. ...he'll continue you through the story.

--Dys--
Post Tue Jul 22, 2003 12:00 am
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

ya u need to do pretty many quests after that to sect camp
Post Tue Jul 22, 2003 12:32 pm
Tattooed Priest
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I spoke with Cor Anger and he said Kor Khalam when crazy and so on - got 1st rune and book. Then went to New camp spoke with magicians and are now on quests to get all runes - I know where to go and what to do.

But the QUESTION is: The first quest of chapter 2 - next big thing of the brotherhood has not resolved itself. Mordrag and Raven still have nothing to say. Should I just ignore it, should I do a story cheat or will it be resolved later on?

Thanks
Post Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:37 pm
BossmanVU
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

The first ceremony, where they invoked the sleeper in the courtyard at night, was "The big thing..." Right after that happened I went to Mordrag and reported that they had invoked the sleeper and the quest was solved. I think I'm still in Chapter 2, as I didn't do the Orc Cemetary Quest, so maybe you went too far before reporting. Sometimes if you don't do things in the correct order you break the quest. Maybe you can only complete that quest in Chapter 2. It's nothing big, you just say the Brotherhood invoked the sleeper and he goes, "No Way!"
Post Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:06 pm