Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
[Quiz] Which Religion is the right one for you?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Absolutely Off Topic

Author Thread
Arma
Mysterious Lady
Mysterious Lady

[Quiz] Which Religion is the right one for you?

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=10907

My results
quote:
You scored as Buddhism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Buddhism. Do more research on Buddhism and possibly consider becoming Buddhist, if you are not already. In Buddhism, there are Four Noble Truths: (1) Life is suffering. (2) All suffering is caused by ignorance of the nature of reality and the craving, attachment, and grasping that result from such ignorance. (3) Suffering can be ended by overcoming ignorance and attachment. (4) The path to the suppression of suffering is the Noble Eightfold Path, which consists of right views, right intention, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right-mindedness, and right contemplation. These eight are usually divided into three categories that base the Buddhist faith: morality, wisdom, and samadhi, or concentration. In Buddhism, there is no hierarchy, nor caste system; the Buddha taught that one's spiritual worth is not based on birth.

Buddhism 75%
Islam 71%
Paganism 71%
Satanism 67%
Judaism 67%
Hinduism 63%
atheism 63%
agnosticism 63%
Christianity 46%

Funny results, since I am Christian
Post Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:43 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

I've taken a quiz like this before. But my results are:

quote:
You scored as Christianity.
Your views are most similar to those of Christianity. Do more research on Christianity and possibly consider being baptized and accepting Jesus, if you aren't already Christian. Christianity is the second of the Abrahamic faiths; it follows Judaism and is followed by Islam. It differs in its belief of Jesus, as not a prophet nor historical figure, but as God in human form. The Holy Trinity is the concept that God takes three forms: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost (sometimes called Holy Spirit). Jesus taught the idea of instead of seeking revenge, one should love his or her neighbors and enemies. Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross to save humankind and forgive people's sins.

Christianity 79%
Paganism 54%
Judaism 54%
Buddhism 50%
Hinduism 50%
Islam 46%
Satanism 29%
agnosticism 25%
atheism 4%

Not terribly surprising.
Post Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:59 pm
Mercenary
Helpful Friend
Helpful Friend

quote:
You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism - 75%

Islam - 71%

Christianity - 58%

Hinduism - 54%

Buddhism - 50%

Judaism - 42%

Paganism - 42%

Satanism - 21%

atheism - 8%

Bit surprised since I am a christian [yet doubting one - as it proved]

-=Captain of Militia of RPGDot Shadows=-
-=Leader of Mercenaries of Gothic Rogues=-
-=Proud member of NFG=-
-=Forever one soul of Seekers of Chromanin=-
Post Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:02 pm
dteowner
Shoegazer
Shoegazer

it would appear I'm not a terribly nice person.

You scored as agnosticism. You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof).

Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism 96%
atheism 88%
Satanism 71%
Islam 38%
Paganism 33%
Christianity 25%
Buddhism 21%
Hinduism 17%
Judaism 17%
RIP Red Wings How 'Bout Dem Cowboys!
Post Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:35 am
Dhruin
Stranger In A Strange Land
Stranger In A Strange Land

Damn...dte beat me on all the good stuff.

You scored as atheism.

You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

atheism 79%

agnosticism 71%

Paganism 54%

Buddhism 50%

Satanism 42%

Judaism 21%

Christianity 21%

Islam 21%

Hinduism 4%
Post Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:24 am
Korplem
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I think it's kind of funny how satanism was my second highest. It's like saying "Sometimes you're a nice guy, other times you're an evil bastard; Try christianity and if that doesn't work try the other extreme, satanism."

Your views are most similar to those of Christianity. Do more research on Christianity and possibly consider being baptized and accepting Jesus, if you aren't already Christian. Christianity is the second of the Abrahamic faiths; it follows Judaism and is followed by Islam. It differs in its belief of Jesus, as not a prophet nor historical figure, but as God in human form. The Holy Trinity is the concept that God takes three forms: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost (sometimes called Holy Spirit). Jesus taught the idea of instead of seeking revenge, one should love his or her neighbors and enemies. Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross to save humankind and forgive people's sins.

Christianity 75%
Satanism 58%
agnosticism 54%
Buddhism 50%
Judaism 46%
Islam 46%
Paganism 38%
Hinduism 25%
atheism 17%

-The Prince of Nothing
Post Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:46 am
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Buddhism 67%
Satanism 58%
Hinduism 58%
agnosticism 58%
Judaism 50%
Islam 50%
Paganism 42%
Christianity 38%
atheism 29%

Not terribly surprising, either.
Post Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:12 am
Bartacus
Il Buono
Il Buono

Christianity 75%
Buddhism 67%
Islam 46%
Paganism 46%
agnosticism 42%
Hinduism 38%
Satanism 25%
Judaism 25%
atheism 8%

I would say that I filled it in as I wanted the result to come out.
NFG member
Post Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:23 am
Toaster
Bread Alert
Bread Alert

quote:
You scored as atheism.

You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

atheism 79%
agnosticism 75%
Paganism 67%
Satanism 58%
Judaism 42%
Islam 42%
Buddhism 38%
Christianity 13%
Hinduism 0%

Atheism first and all the conventional religions last... The same as I expected.

Tabbrowser Extensions
DictionarySearch
Post Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:13 pm
titus
Survivor of Hell
Survivor of Hell

You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul.

Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God
atheism 83%
Satanism 63%
Buddhism 58%
Paganism 58%
Judaism 50%
Islam 50%
agnosticism 38%
Christianity 8%
Hinduism 8%

Well I would be surprised if it had come to anything else

Sorry for the wrong post of before
Post Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:18 pm
tolgerias
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:

Christianity 79%

Judaism 58%

agnosticism 38%

Islam 33%

Buddhism 33%

Paganism 25%

Hinduism 21%

Satanism 21%

atheism 0%

Yeah christianity, which is partly based on Judaism. must be a pretty good test because this is quite fitting for me. and at least I'm not an atheist, I'm quite happy with my zero there , the satanism points bother me a bit, but at least in believe in his existence so maybe thatīs why (I really hope )
Post Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:29 pm
cluster550
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

You scored as Satanism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism 100%
atheism 92%
agnosticism 54%
Islam 46%
Buddhism 46%
Judaism 33%
Paganism 33%
Christianity 0%
Hinduism 0%

Well, I expected the atheism to be high, but where did Satanism come from?

Edit: Actually, after thinking about the description more, it does fit pretty well.
Post Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:33 pm
corwin
On the Razorblade of Life
On the Razorblade of Life

Christianity 92%
Judaism 50%
Islam 38%
Buddhism 33%
Hinduism 17%
agnosticism 17%
Paganism 8%
Satanis 4%
atheism 0%

Surprise, surprise!!

I don't use Smileys, I use Emoticons!!

Post Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:54 am
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

You scored as [Christianity. Your views are most similar to those of Christianity. Do more research on Christianity and possibly consider being baptized and accepting Jesus, if you aren't already Christian.

Christianity is the second of the Abrahamic faiths; it follows Judaism and is followed by Islam. It differs in its belief of Jesus, as not a prophet nor historical figure, but as God in human form. The Holy Trinity is the concept that God takes three forms: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost (sometimes called Holy Spirit). Jesus taught the idea of instead of seeking revenge, one should love his or her neighbors and enemies. Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross to save humankind and forgive people's sins.

Christianity 75%
Satanism 67%
Judaism 63%
Islam 58%
Paganism 50%
atheism 50%
Buddhism 42%
agnosticism 33%
Hinduism 17%

Guess every religion has good point and bad points.
Post Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:12 am
titus
Survivor of Hell
Survivor of Hell

One little question: What is Paganism? never heared of that one before??
and nobody seems to get the majority in that religion/belief. I hope somebody can "enlight" me a bit
Post Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:52 am

Goto page 1, 2  Next