FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Daedric Crescent
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread

Daedric Crescent

Posted this on official forums but i'll paste it here too because its really worthwhile doing this quest/challenge

This was a cool quest, in the room with the guy that cures your corprus there is a small chest on his shelf. If you pick the lock on it inside there is a daedric amulet. When you put the amulet on you are summoned into a chamber with a daedric lord or some such i forget his name, hes in full daedric and weilds the daedric crescent. There are no doors to get out so definitely save before you put the amulet on. Unfortunately after you kill him the weapon gets automatically added to your inventory and you cannot loot the armor from him This weapon is incredible though. Here are some pics of what it looks like and the stats:

Post Wed May 08, 2002 2:26 pm

Stat pic didnt show up, trying again -Skank

Post Wed May 08, 2002 2:29 pm

OK just a word of warning, if you get this weapon the game becomes extremely easy...it almost ruins the challenge of it. I can pretty much run through dungeons without ever stopping to heal now. I dont know how much harder its going to get but having this thing at this point im at (The riddle quest with the needle and the eye) makes the game way too easy!
Post Wed May 08, 2002 8:35 pm

Eluzhun
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

add that to the healing cloak you get near scyda neen.....i cant wait
Post Wed May 08, 2002 11:51 pm
Eluzhun
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

wheres the guy that cures corpus? i found the guy in the corpusandium...and opened his chest, but no amulet
Post Thu May 09, 2002 3:18 am

Upstairs, you need a levitate potion to get to him. Just run around looking up for a hole in the ceiling then float up their. i tihnk it was called hall of tefyr.
Post Thu May 09, 2002 12:16 pm

Exiting

Ok my question is if you save before putting the amulet on then are summoned into this room with the lord and you kill him and receive the sword how do you get out does the amulet summon you back to the wizards room. Saving before you receive the sword will only take you back to the starting point so how did you get out.
Post Thu May 09, 2002 12:47 pm

A text message pops up telling you that you just killed some uber daedric guy and your transported back to where you were when you used the amulet. You dont actually get to loot the corpse or anythign the crescent will just appear in your inventory.
Post Thu May 09, 2002 3:00 pm

when i try to pick the lock it say's "too complex" (grandmaster lockpick)

my security skill is 27, does it need to be higher? Where can i train it?

My homebrewn open everything amulet won't work on it.
Post Fri May 17, 2002 4:41 pm