Herbalists Needed!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > World of Warcraft

Author Thread
xSamhainx
Paws of Doom
Paws of Doom

Herbalists Needed!

I’m designing an Herbalism utility for WoW, and would appreciate any updated information on current herbalist/alchemy ingredients so that my program is as up to date as possible. I havent used all the herbs, mixed all the potions, or played in all locales, so I’m not entirely sure what the current up-to-date roster of herbs and ingredients is. I didn’t take part in the beta either, so it isnt entirely clear to me what was present in beta and subsequently taken out, what was changed to something else, etc. Resources online are varied and appear outdated, as can be expected with an ever-evolving game environment.

So Im appealing to my fellow herbalists and alchemists WoW-wide, take a glance at my current list of herbs and such below, and let me know :

#1 -If there are any current herbs in use that I do not have on the list below.

#2 – If any of the herbs listed below are not in the game, or have been changed to something else.

#3 – What other miscellaneous non-herb items such as claws, teeth, dust, etc. are used in alchemy, yet not listed below. The misc is going to be a user-defined area of the program, I just need the general type of item so's I can make the appropriate choosable picture.

I’d really appreciate the help! Thanks =’.’=

Arthas' Tears
Black Lotus
Blindweed
Briarthorn
Bruiseweed
Dreamfoil
Earthroot
Fadeleaf
Firebloom
Ghost Shroom
Goldthorn
Gold Sansam
Grave Moss
Gromsblood
Icecap
Kadgars Whiskers
Kingsblood
Liferoot
Mageroyal
Mountain Silversage
Peacebloom
Plaguebloom
Purple Lotus
Silverleaf
Stranglekelp
Swiftthistle
Sungrass
Wild Steelbloom
Wildvine
Wintersbite

misc items-
-claws
-teeth
-dust
-potion
-fish
-bone
“Then away out in the woods I heard that kind of a sound that a ghost makes when it wants to tell about something that's on its mind and can't make itself understood, and so can't rest easy in its grave, and has to go about that way every night grieving.”-Mark Twain
Post Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:40 pm
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

Just check http://www.thottbot.com

It's the best site out there for stuff like that.

I have an alchemist at 282, 300 herbalism, but it's been ages since I played him, and I don't remember everything.
Post Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:20 pm