Usergroups
Gothic Fullversion
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
MC_Renzy
Fearless Paladin
Fearless Paladin

I have a few questions about this kick ass game. First off, in the full version is it possible to take Gomez's throne? Also, how many classes are there and where can I get info on them. I cheated a little bit and notcied I can change my status in the demo. I was a rogue, a guard, shadow, as well as a babe. All the characters act the same around me however no matter what I turn myself into. Is this just the demo with its missing files or will the fullversion be like this as well? Also, how can I go about creating different monsters in the demo? I travled all around the world but there is no life past the demo signs. I used K to by pass the signs but it is no fun to run all around when there is nothing to fight. Can anyone give me the cheat for this? I am guessing it is something you type in the console. Thanks for any info.
Post Mon Nov 05, 2001 12:42 am
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Here are some of the infos you requested:
Gomez: Too much of a spoiler to reveal here
classes: I counted 10 possible careers. Most characters show the same behaviour whatever you are, depending on the twists of the storyline. Exceptions are teachers and leaders.
Every career move opens some teaching options and closes others. E.g. Become a member of the NC and youŽll never become a Firemage and you are limited to the teachers inside the NC.

You can insert every monster you want. Search for "Marvin Mode".

Post Mon Nov 05, 2001 2:32 am