Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
not killing novice Nyras and Baal Lukor,then what?????
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
balconygolf_ThE_bRiDe
Alien Dwarf
Alien Dwarf

not killing novice Nyras and Baal Lukor,then what?????

If you dont kill the novice Nyras(first focus stone) neither Baal Lukor(Orc Cemetary) what will happen???I think , regarding Nyras all will be fine cause the quest is about to bring the focus back , but about the Orc Cemetary you have to kill baal Lukor so you can report to Cor Angar you:he has gonne mad ...bla..bla.. I killed him....????
Anyway if nothing happens about the quests then those two NPCs what they do ??They continue to exist at the places where you left them or you will meet them afterwards somewhere else like the almighty,wise,stoned under the influence of Beliar "BrOtHeRhOoD"?????
baclonygolf_ThE_bRiDe<--------- fanatic templar(the other camps suck)
(AT least they could make a small camp of Templars in Gothic II and why they didnt do it in the add-on,I know that after the invocation a lot templars died including some high ranked but Cor Angar still alive and as I said before a small tiny camp to join for the funs of the "BrOtHeRhOoD")
Post Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:11 am
DarkWeaver
A Dark Prince
A Dark Prince

Re: not killing novice Nyras and Baal Lukor,then what?????

[quote="balconygolf_ThE_bRiDe"]If you dont kill the novice Nyras(first focus stone) neither Baal Lukor(Orc Cemetary) what will happen???I think , regarding Nyras all will be fine cause the quest is about to bring the focus back , but about the Orc Cemetary you have to kill baal Lukor so you can report to Cor Angar you:he has gonne mad ...bla..bla.. I killed him....????
Anyway if nothing happens about the quests then those two NPCs what they do ??They continue to exist at the places where you left them or you will meet quote]

They will exist on the place you left them
Post Thu Jan 01, 2004 3:19 am
MageofFire
Griller of Molerats

No I'm pretty sure Nyras runs away never to return. Actually, I've never gone away before he gets up. I always kill him or wait for him to get up. He then runs away at top speed and I never see him again. I think Baal Lukor also disappears forever even if you let him live.

Mediocreties, I absolve you!
Post Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:30 pm
Joeman
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

If you knock them down, you get experience points. If you wait for them to get up, and then knock them down and kill them, you get more experience points I think. That's what I always do.
Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:08 am
jmurdock
Old Fogey
Old Fogey

Nyras goes back to the focus platform. Lukor, don't know, probably stays there in the orc cemetary.

REMEMBER... Many saves, many slots!!!
Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:31 am
MageofFire
Griller of Molerats

If you knock him down and then let him get up and shoot him you get more experience points.

Mediocreties, I absolve you!
Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:11 am
Joeman
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

quote:
Originally posted by MageofFire
If you knock him down and then let him get up and shoot him you get more experience points.

ahhhh.....

actually in my last game, I wait for them to get up and fried them. (I was a mage)

I did that to all the guards too in old camp. It's a good way to gain extra experience points.
Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:55 am