Members
Usergroups
side-quest help
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Dungeon Siege

Author Thread
a_guest_01

side-quest help

after you enter the ice caves, there is an exit not too far in that leads to some sort of little building on a cliff. If you step into it you trigger a pressure plate that makes a huge rock column rise from the ground way below you. You can see similar buildings on nearby cliffs, but I cant figure out how to get to them. Has anyone solved this please?

TIA
Post Thu Apr 25, 2002 1:55 pm

vaticide
Put food in here
Put food in here

My first question is, single player or multiplayer? The only spot I remember finding with pressure plates is in the crystal cavern. (single player) but I am certain I missed some things along the way.

-v
Post Thu Apr 25, 2002 3:03 pm
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

I also do not know what place are you talking about. Can you describe it more in details?
Post Thu Apr 25, 2002 6:07 pm
Hexmaster
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

Ice Cave Switches

Yes, I have found two of these.

The first is not very far into the Ice Caves, on the right up an incline just after a big chest. By standing inside this small "Temple" thing the floor drops about 2 feet and something rumbles.

The next one I found was also on the right and not to far in from the first one. A door slides up, a bridge slides out and when you get outside ther are about 6 Ice Warriors and another building which you stand inside. This floor also drops and switches something.

I could see in the distance on an outcrop another group of Ice Warriors so off we go. I have cleared the Ice Caves, but I went back to Glacern to "tool-up" and discovered these on the way back through.

BTW, when I got back to Glacern, the smithy had different items than previous so it is worth going back sometimes. Better armour , shields etc.
Its as if he knew I was coming (yeah right).

This is in single player mode.

I wonder if there is an add-on coming or what delights Chris Taylor is working on right now ??
I understand the editor is being made available.......???

Regards,

Hex
Post Tue Apr 30, 2002 7:01 am
vaticide
Put food in here
Put food in here

Re: Ice Cave Switches

Sounds interesting! I guess I missed some fun pressure plate areas in the single player.

quote:
Originally posted by Hexmaster

I wonder if there is an add-on coming or what delights Chris Taylor is working on right now ??
I understand the editor is being made available.......???

There has been heavy hinting of an expansion, and the Editor should be out as early as this week. (Although probably not that early.)

-vaticide
Post Tue Apr 30, 2002 2:03 pm