Usergroups
Help with Lester (meeting)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Smitiz
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Wherte the heck did that guy got to??? I went back to the monastery, he wasnt there anymore. I went back to the swamp (those teleport runes kick ass!!!! ), still no Lester... where is he?????
Ohh, and one more thing... I went to the new mine after the attack, looted everyone, killed the 3 OC guys... now what?
Currently I'm in the middle of orcland, with Xarxes's (I'm not sure in the name) tower in sight (where the big dinos r).
What should I do now? Countinue my journey to Mr X., find Lester, go back to not-so-free mine, go to old mine (I havent tryed that yet)
And I became a watermage, and I'm in the 2nd circle, str 105 and I have Lee's axe...
So plz help meeeeee
Post Fri Dec 07, 2001 12:58 am
mersil
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

you got to go see Lester...he's up there in that big castle reading books . umm the castle down where the first stone golum is/was ...
Post Fri Dec 07, 2001 4:06 am