Neverwinter nights from one language to another....pls help
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Neverwinter Nights - General

Author Thread
TheBlackWing
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Neverwinter nights from one language to another....pls help

Hi to everybody here's my problem i'm italian and i have an english nwn version (was one of the first for that i get it in eng) then i bought Shadow of undrentide but in italian and when i try to install the expansion it says me that the language is incompatible. Now i remember that the first time i played the game i had the same problem but in any way i managed to install some kind of critical rebuild i dunno that changed my english version in an italian one so i could install the expansion correctly....now the problem is that i have forgot how to do the trick and i'm desperate to play again all the game and exp...so pls if anyone has an idea how to convert my english vers in italian vers or wt rebuild and where to get it pls pls pls just lemme know it.

TnX anyways you are the best
Post Sun May 07, 2006 11:45 pm