Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Ackkkk! No heal potions or water lilly's left!?!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
Malekitth
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Ackkkk! No heal potions or water lilly's left!?!

OMG just relized tonight in my game there is not a single water lilly or heal potion left in the game to make or buy!!!!! Working on Dwarfen Mines have like 3 left Anyone know where i might find more before i head into the last part of game, dont want to face a temple of Ylside's with no potions!! I checked everyplace from lv 1 to 7 evey shop and puddle stream lake ect collected all lillys and used them, Do water lilly's respawn any place or am i fubar lol? Any advice would be great help plz

Edit: and yea i also pick pocket every NPC in game did that as i met them all friend or foe, besides that rebel leader chick just doesnt let yea rats
Post Sat Nov 08, 2003 3:16 pm
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

You may be out of luck. They are limited. Did you get all the stuff in the secret room of the snake ladies? Did you find the stuff that was stached by the goblins that killed the twin traders? I assume you cleaned out the section where you started the game at. I found a few there. You know food will heal you as well. You may have to depend on a good meal to live. You will find some in the last part of the game, so all is not lost. But save all you have now for the last battle. And when you get to the last battle, go back and clean out the rebels if you have to so you can get what they have.
Mark Twain
Post Sat Nov 08, 2003 7:51 pm
Malekitth
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Yep used the jumping way to snake chicks and took everything. Also as a theif i made shure to pickpocket the twin traders and rob there house and chest, then killed both earth and water and found the 2 chests took all that. Heck i even pickpocket the trader in rebel camp got key to the store waited for him to leave snuck in and took everything lol had to make 3 trips haha then left. Now a funny thing i am ok in traders as long as that merchant does not see me lol soon as he does he attacks but all other NPC are frendly untill he attacks so i just walk around him. As a role playing theif i think i honestly have pick pocketed every single NPC in game that it will let me then used there keys in castle town and robbed them blind, wich makes me laugh when they praise me all the time. The king is suposed to have his room key but with 90 sneak i sticll cant see his stuff yet wil get that much higher when i ding lv 10.

WHERE CAN I FIND A DANG CHEST PEICE OF GREATER STELTH?? Going nuts and need that 5% sneak mod
It is not on that blacksmith in arx town like walkthrough says
Post Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:17 am
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

He had one for sale, but it was not always there. Just keep looking as you finish. He sometimes gets more stuff as you get to end of game also. But you may not get it this time. As I said I think some of the items are random select and if you miss out, you just miss out. I think you might be able to finish the game if you stock up on food for last battle. As I said, when you get to that part, there will be more chests and a few more potions to find. Hope you make it. Let me know.
Mark Twain
Post Sun Nov 09, 2003 5:41 am
Malekitth
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Cool that really helped because now i know it just randon hehe yea he always has a stelth cap this time lets see next time thx!! Ill let yea know but im in that dwarf mine and i get stuck after i find the key on dwarf corpse i am lost wich way to run and go but i know if i keep trying ill find it all
Post Sun Nov 09, 2003 6:11 am
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

That part gets you turned around easy. Just try and you will get it. Look at the map once. It is a real maze. Have fun.
Mark Twain
Post Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:42 am
Malekitth
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Dwarf mines beat !!! Really once you know where to go and where things are it not a bad place i kinda like it. Ok what is up with that rat man that spawns after the Meteor sword is made?? He is not agressive at all. I can pickpocket him but he has no items. He does not attack just stands there facing wich ever way i face. So it Not a bug he knows im there. Could he be maybe a quest NPC? First thing i thought if when i saw he didnt attack. I left him alone just in case.
I have a extra Mitherl mithril bar to make another wepon. I got 4 chucks of the Mitherl and only needed 2. Interesting, that stuff makes the best wepons in the game. I tryed every combine type item i could think of as a regent before making them into a mithril bar but only the bag of powder would take effect and combine with it. But still these Life Drain wepons and Daggers of stelth had to be made somehow.. I think there is more, and if i do make a wepon that has new effect ill make shure to post it and how i did it Im thinking a dagger with + 5 to Str, Mental, Dex, and Con with 100% crit mod and 50% sneak mod that has effect : Drain mana and Parlize would be sort of nice lol But heck id be happy to even find something new like how to make a wepon with drain life on it like the one in crypt. Well see....
Post Sun Nov 09, 2003 5:02 pm
Malekitth
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Akbaa Dead!

JUST BEAT ARX!!! Woot cheer but next time i do with no bone cheat. Funny the bone cheat gave me a metor sabor from begining but i couldnt use it on Akbaa i Had to use the one i made in dwarf mines, wich was a 2 hander because i wanted one of each lol Then i found that after you hit Akbaa once with metor wepon you can use anything on him so i got out the bow and started with the paralize, fire ball crit backstab's that result from golems heart on the quest bow from crypt + posion arrows, and dex over 18 hehe. Like every shot is a double damage or backstab with that bow lol. Posion works great on him as does project posion secret spell caz he dont move much should try Ice field at 20 dmg a tick if i dont get pulled into it For some reason Akbaa got stuck on a pillar with his back turned not casting anything so he died like about 34 seconds after that Least i saved the good people in Arx from all getting bad sunburns huhu
Post Sun Nov 09, 2003 10:34 pm
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

Congrats!!! As you said, it's time to play without the cheat. It is fun, and work on casting some new spells. P.S. did you save before you killed him? If so go back now and open the big double doors near the tavern, you will have to kill the king to get the key, but it is a little bit of fun built into the game.
Mark Twain
Post Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:05 am
Malekitth
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Impossiable to picket pocket the king? If so yep have saved game right before main boss will do that)
Post Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:51 am
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

No I don't think you can pick pocket the key you need, but you can try. At this point it doesn't matter, so kill him and see what all you get.
Mark Twain
Post Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:55 am
Malekitth
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Killed king got 2 keys oen for his bedroom and one for door oytside. His bedroom looks nice but i didnt find much at all. Wine and a fireball scroll. Seems to be no hidden dorrs in there owell.

Um i opened the door to outside and i died instantly!! Dang that sucks geez, was hoping to at least look at it. Does protect from cold spell help at all is that what always happens?
Post Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:46 pm
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

I don't think anything will keep you alive if you open the door. Just one of those little side tricks in the game. The king was poor don't you think? I thought he would have more too. I just wanted to let you see all the little junk that is in the game. Not all that special, just different.
Mark Twain
Post Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:37 am
Malekitth
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

LoL i also thought he would have a huge treasure chest of goodies, or that fire place in his room would be a secret panel or something i looked everyplace but nope owell there is still things i missed in my first game like.

1) I never could find the door from Crystal Caverns to the Temple of Akbaa. Everyone talks about it i never found it

2) I never could open the trapped chest in the Rebels camp, the one in secret passage right next to where they kept Krahoz. Drove me nuts my new character is going to have 100 sneak no modifyers and at least i hope 80 technical skill hope that helps. Besides high tech skill might= Lv 10

3) I never could get one door open in the Temple of akbaa. I would guess it might lead to that enterence in crystal saverns, dunno. It the one right next to the golems all standing in line threw a door down a short hall way there is this door that can not be picked. Need key i never found it.

4) I somehow lost my glowing object to open the door in crypt lv 4 it just poofed i looked everywhere owell, dang bone cheat
Post Tue Nov 11, 2003 5:39 am
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

I know what you mean. That is why I loved this game so much. I never did get all things done either and I played it nine times straight through. That isn't counting the restarts I did. Love the fact I can still play and I will be able to find new stuff and do it all different at same time. I didn't try have the spells out. I won't tell you about the stuff you mentioned, that would mess up your next game. Just be sure to delete all your old games and reinstall it. Sounds like you ended up with a bug, and they seem to go from game to game if there are old save games in your system. By the way, did you know if you cast Bless while trying to open a door it will increase your stats to make the door lockpick for you? Not absolute, but does increase and I got several open I could not without it. Just another hint.
Mark Twain
Post Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:14 pm

Goto page 1, 2  Next